Recent content by xeroctr

1. How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I see stuff like this and wonder, "Do you actually like the game? Is this game really for you?"

My eyes are wide open; I knew what I was getting into when I gave TW early access money.
    yeah yeah, it's totaly something that's wrong with me. it has nothing to do with the fact that since the ea release, there has been basically no improvement to the game. i played it for 90 hours when it came out. after 10 hours it already began to start being repetetive.
  2. How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

last played june 14th. i wont be playing until the next patch then i'll play to see what's changed only to be disappointed and bored in 1-2 hours.
  3. Suggestions for Development

too bad devs dont care :grin:
  4. Rebellions are shallow and break immersion.

every mechanic in the game is shallow...
  5. ***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

this is exactly what i want from the devs. it's obvious these wont be implemented in a year or so but if this isn't what we get in the final product i'll be very disappointed. though they already sold the game to me so they don't have many reasons to be more productive.
  6. SP - General Some suggestions for the game.

I played single player for about 60 hours and these are some of my suggestions that might make the game more interesting. Some of them may already exist in the game but I might not have discovered them yet. We should be able to train our units in training fields, at least low tier ones. Other...
Back
Top Bottom