Recent content by Xen0tech

1. Xen0tech

Captains should not effect the call out of a group.

If the captain has a banner, horse or bow it ruins the groups call out in battle. So instead of saying infantry, archers or cavalry my commander will just call them soldiers or troops. The group is assigned before the battle, it shouldn't be effected because a captain rode a horse or carried a bow.
  2. Xen0tech

E1.54 Soldiers become old men

They all go fat too. When I see obvious blunders like this along with all the basic math perk screw ups it suddenly makes sense why this games been in development for so long.
  3. Xen0tech

Non infantry formations still being called infantry

So when you assign a companion to a formation it automatically refers to them in battle as infantry. I haven't played for a while and I really expected something so apparent to have been fixed, especially now that you're encouraged to assign companions to lead for the captain perks. Does anyone...
  4. Xen0tech

How to force opponent defenders to SALLY OUT?

If you destroy walls and their siege engines with your own the ai army you lead will do a pretty good job.

Or you could try starving them out :smile:? If you are a bit of a rogue you could raid villages connected to castles you want to eventually seige to lower their food stock in preparation.
  5. Xen0tech

Companion assignments

What's worse is if you change them the formation they join will be addressed as infantry when you give commands. Also putting a companion on a horse assigns them automatically to cavalry but they still get referred to as infantry.

Anyone know a way around this?
  6. Xen0tech

Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

Would it be possible to fix the uxthal bandits crossbow in the next update? He is a mounted unit using an infantry only crossbow at the moment which I am sure is a mistake.
  7. Xen0tech

Development Pace Feedback

More frequent releases works out better for the mod because it gets more playtesting.
  8. Xen0tech

Development Pace Feedback

I find it fun to start a new game. I don't even play at the moment because I am all to aware of the current versions flaws and the fixes coming.
  9. Xen0tech

Version 0.26 in development

Nice work windy keep it up.
  10. Xen0tech

Windy the reasons I left floris was because for all its fun additions it also added random junk that broke immersion. For example there is a bunch of items with real world locations in their names like english bastard sword. There was a companion who claimed to be from france or something. Companions had some ugly misspelt title prefix. I really love silverstag for not adding bits from other mods and being its own independant more polished product. From what I have seen of the changelogs and future plans it will only get better.

Keep up the good work mate.
  11. Xen0tech

Adding items/porting items from Floris question

You might also consider waiting for the next patch which is adding and rebalancing items.
  12. Xen0tech

WizardOfAtlantis said:
    This is going to be an epic release. Sweeping changes to troops and items will lay a beautiful foundation for further features. So hyped (can't tell how many times I check these threads for news, ha)

Same here I check twice a day! I have stopped playing until its release.
  13. Xen0tech

Daeghen said:
    Is it possible and painless to provide an item dump we can use to compare items out of game? It wouldn't have to be pretty.

You mean like in floris how it tells you the modifier of stubborn, rusty etc? Like for example

Stubborn stumper horse
    +1 riding skill required
    +10 hp
  14. Xen0tech

How is it all going Windy? Need a beta tester?
  15. Xen0tech

Entire party goes unconscious after-battle after player K.Oed

I use the basic version because cinematic gives me weird background gfx glitch. I use windows 32bit vista.
Back
Top Bottom