Recent content by xdj1nn

1. xdj1nn

Siege tower: current or 2015 model?

makes sense. Haven't touched the MP on BL yet so I have no useful input. SP I've tested thoroughly and gave up on it after seeing that the AI was not being worked upon (which's the most broken part of it). Since the patches are slower to release I guess I'll do good at steering clear from the...
  2. xdj1nn

I agree, though MP balancing should always be done secondary to SP balance. It's not unusual to see cut-content when playing MP version of many games. To me they should basically treat each as a single thing entirely... For balancing a more decent siege tower for MP I'd guess they'd need to make...
  3. xdj1nn

Garrisons have too few troops to ever defend succesfully: causes snowballing and boring sieges

the problem is the "too unrealistic" approach they've opted for sieges. Small garrisons could effectively wipe out massive armies on sieges, there's a reason why so few siege events in history had actual assaults. Most of them were psychological warfare attacking morale, or, starving out...
  4. xdj1nn

well, basically a massive downgrade is what happened. The game's in a really bad place atm, still incomplete, bugged, missing some essential stuff while other stuff got literally "downgraded" like the siege equipment. What I can't understand is why? They've had the superior stuff ready back in...
  5. xdj1nn

10 hours of killing Khuzait, are they too strong? (poll)

lame reasoning. this happens quite frequently, but it also hints you on how to cheese the game. Basically recruit any clan you can no matter what that has 3 parties. (main guy + 2 vassals in their list), once you've recruited enough of these bad-boys they'll run around wreaking havoc every war...
  6. xdj1nn

Game is really repeating itself

depends on how they operate. I think TW has made grievous mistakes on their logistics. Also, since the game isn't finished it's impossible for them to build a tool that properly mods every aspect of it. Building games over modding tools is bad because it's too limited, and can cause serious...
  7. xdj1nn

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

nope, they operate into a corporate system, while TW doesn't. You are out of control kid, go study a bit about the subject then you talk, never talk about things you don't understand, it's embarrassing and objectively pointless. It's like a schizophrenic preaching a new religion, it's...
  8. xdj1nn

what defines "indie" is in the word itself: "independent", which TW is. Sorry to shatter your ranting dreams.
  9. xdj1nn

there's a serious lack of reliable video game reviewers, the main reason being that most professional reviewers lack the formation and knowledge to review games, they just say whatever they want with little to no understanding of what they are criticizing. Blame the internet for that, now any...
  10. xdj1nn

most people are "circumventing" the flaws by a combination of multiple mods + cheating. It's not ideal, nope, but then again we're having virtual 1 to 2 weeks expiration dates for each playthrough due to the patching and how bad it is to keep the same save after some of those patches. It's...
  11. xdj1nn

Why the hell is the Tannery so overpowered?

Cool table, only that you've skipped many towns' 4th village, which are, in fact, the really op thing in the game currently. You get 2 towns with 4 villages you're settled forever, you'll never think about income again, and workshops become trivial. On the other hand, if you own 2 castles you're...
  12. xdj1nn

that would be a mistake, although still a possibility. The only "correct" path is for them themselves add substance to the game and allow mods to be, well, mods, not fixes. Porque é difícil para um caraleo (because it's hard as ****)
  13. xdj1nn

hahaha that's true, that guy is either lying, has memory issues or came very late into the party, now he wants to compare it to an EA hahaha KCD was godamn awful for at least 1 year after release, then it got good. It still isn't "a GEM", it's just okay... What I like about it the most is the...
  14. xdj1nn

I know what is, but I've already said it multiple times and I'm not going to repeat myself. Suffice to say that the diamond is there, it's just not cut yet. Wait and you shall see it (if they play their cards right, that is). M&B and WB were very addictive but they've failed in that regard...
  15. xdj1nn

sorry mate, this: made me laugh a lot