Recent content by wzWire

1. Full Auto

Any idea on making weapons full auto? The one open source full auto script has a lot of errors considering it was made about 10 years ago and anyone asking about errors is not replied to, so is there an updated way of making weapons full auto for a mod?
  2. Meshes

Thank you, this is my first mod where i'm completely overhauling the game, and i'm still new to some parts of the module system
  3. Meshes

Pretty simple question, is it possible for you to have a mesh of an item be different in the marketplace/your inventory then it is in game? Can I have two separate meshes for one item, one that will show up in my inventory and the inventory of the marketplaces, and have a different mesh of the...
  4. Firearms

Thank you for the reply, can't believe I didn't think about that last night. Would've saved me many hours.
  5. Firearms

Im developing a mod with firearms for the first time, and I have no idea how to assign different ammo types to different guns, so a AK47 for example isn't shooting the same rounds a 9mm pistol would. Any tips on how to do that?
Back
Top Bottom