Recent content by Wulfburk

1. Wulfburk

General History Questions thread

Was the german nation in 1914 in a much better situation, in relation to its peers, than the german nation in 1939/1940, also in relation to its peers?

Im finding the german effort during WW1 to be much more impressive than the german effort in ww2. This includes the disparity in their industrial potential in relation to the other nations. One example (not to be generalized as we know the situation of the russian empire, but nonetheless), the Russian Empire was outclassed by the German Empire in the production of everything, pretty much enormously, while during ww2 the Soviet Union outproduced the germans in most areas.

Basically, the whole course of ww2 falls upon one thing: the disastrous fall of france which was the result of strategic blunders, and not of any alarming disparity in the war effort between france and germany. In this way, the fall of france was anything but a foregone conclusion. And if a similar scenario happened in 1914, the german empire would've taken way more advantage of it than nazi germany. The facts that after a miracle such as the fall of france, the UK and the british empire as a whole was still unassailable, and that Germany had to rush to invade the soviet union, as every year that passed its situation worsened in comparison to the UK and the Soviet Union, should speak wonders.
  2. Wulfburk

Already looking forward to a Napoleonic DLC. Soon I hope!

^ all DLCs for Warband were in a historical real life period. What you had was a separate campaign with its own historically accurate map, one for central europe (with fire and sword) and another for the british isles (viking conquest). The napoleonic wars dlc was multiplayer only.
  3. Wulfburk

Already looking forward to a Napoleonic DLC. Soon I hope!

I have to say nay not because i woudnt like it, nor because i didnt like the dlc for Warband: in fact, i loved the dlc for Warband and its basically all i played in multiplayer for years.

However, i gotta say nay because of Hold Fast. The DLC would be too similar to Hold Fast, its better if a Bannerlord DLC then approaches different settings/periods.
  4. Wulfburk

The Sturgians look ridiculous

I disagree entirely with the OP and others.

Every single Bannerlord faction looks better than the Warband factions IMO, Sturgia included. The art direction was spot on for bannerlord and all factions look more unique from each other, but they also all feel believable an as part of one single world.

Battania is, specially, freaking awesome, mixture of rohirrim (anglo-saxons) celts and dacians. Unlike Warband where i always went Nords, in Bannerlord i feel every faction is great and i'll want to play with them.

Taleworlds, dont move a muscle on this!
  5. Wulfburk

Who else plans to await on singleplayer until end of EA?

I respect your opinion but what in the hell is the point of this post?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with as many as people as possible playing SP during EA because it provides more feedback and suggestions for the devs to take.

Whats the point of life? Was just curious. Thats about it.
  6. Wulfburk

Who else plans to await on singleplayer until end of EA?

Im just having a blast on multiplayer while not giving a go at singleplayer so i dont burn myself out from it in EA when not all features are available yet and there's still a lot of bugs.
  7. Wulfburk

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

first one is a classic, hadnt heard of jah9 though. Great song!
  8. Wulfburk

Say Cheese v2

Sure, though instead of covering most of your body with the costume, everyone shows as much of their body as they can.
  9. Wulfburk

Say Cheese v2

Nah, street carnaval is huge crowds with most people dressed in costumes following sound trucks and getting drunk.
  10. Wulfburk

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Bluegrass version of i shot the sheriff, quite good!
  11. Wulfburk

Say Cheese v2

The heat, would've probably fainted in the blazing 12pm sun with that knit cap on.
  12. Wulfburk

Say Cheese v2

Tried going out with this cap during carnaval. Five minutes in and had to come back home to ditch it.
Back
Top Bottom