Recent content by WrathofWoe

1. WrathofWoe

Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Common:
    - Bugs related with sounds and music have been fixed. Disable music option now works correctly.
    - Muskets sticking to left hand after reloading bug has been fixed.

Single player:
    - Several dialog text fixes.
    - Lords now defect even faster when their faction has no centers left.
    - Minor fix on faction AI.

Multiplayer:
    - Trees with bad physics that caused missiles to pass through them have been fixed.
    - Switching module without closing the application now works.
  2. WrathofWoe

Your favorite ranged weapon

Pandabomber said:
    I'd really like for crossbows to get some love in PoP 4. Far too inaccurate for their rate of fire, and there are no rune/legendary equivalents for them.

That would be great, I second this motion!
  3. WrathofWoe

Sound Problem

He has 1.151 instead of 1.143 most likely ;0).
  4. WrathofWoe

PoP Knighthood Order Roleplay (Applications Only) (9-29-12)

I'm interested in Applying, but I would need to be able to get an update on what is happening. What do I need to read/where can I read it?

Thanks in advance!
  5. WrathofWoe

Is battle terrain right in 1.39?

Yeah, still plenty of hills. Looking forward to an update ;0).

Great mod btw, it really has ruined most other mods for warband for me xD.
  6. WrathofWoe

Explosive Weapons; Possible Fix

I was wondering how I would turn on friendly fire for npcs and myself? I'd like for all attacks to cause friendly damage... I realize that the AI is stupid and doesn't care, but I'd still like it to be on xD.
  7. WrathofWoe

warband v1.43

In other words, no there isn't, thanks anyways!
  8. WrathofWoe

Freelancer on Youtube!

This brought me to the mod, and it's great ;0). Thanks for the hard work to put this together!
  9. WrathofWoe

warband v1.43

Is there a way to fix the lack of arrows, gloves and such? Or just play with out?
  10. WrathofWoe

Young Nobles

Unfortunatly the game only allows you to give a unit two upgrade paths ;0).
  11. WrathofWoe

...and the Kingdom of Sicily?

Anemius said:
    The crown of the Kindgom of Sicily was given to Pedro III of Aragon in 1282 after he banned the french. The Kindgom remained under aragonese domination until the end of the middle ages. Just so you know  :smile:

Cept we are playing in 1257, just so you know ;0).
  12. WrathofWoe

[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

I did already, and thats the problem I'm having, the nice and shiney robes XD.
  13. WrathofWoe

Knil said:
    I'm getting this weird glossy shirt bug? Looks like spectral lighting. Yes I put in the .brf file too, I'll try again to see if that fixes it.

I had no trouble with it myself till I Updated to the newest release, seems they changed some stuff :sad:.
  14. WrathofWoe

Dodes said:
    Adorno said:
    It's the Polished Landscapes mod - but it's not working perfectly:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87617.0.html
    I wish I knew that was compatible with warband, and now that I think of it I don't know why I would think it wouldn't be
    of course if it had a thread in the Caravanserai, I would have seen it and got to experience a better looking warband

I'm slapping my self over that as well ;0).

Oh and this looks great, thanks ;0).
  15. WrathofWoe

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Morgh said:
    WrathofWoe said:
    So I seem to be unable to add my created troops to parties, which is a bummer as I planned on adding Sea raider chiefs, bandit leaders and other such things to the parties XD.

Great work Morgh, this is really impressive ;0).

Thanks!

Which parties?  Templates, or the fix parties as cities, villages and holds?
    Party template should work!  parties.txt requires more knowledge how the game mechanic works.

Sea Raiders, Looters, Tagi Bandits, Steppe bandits, forest bandits, mountain bandits and Desertiers in Party_templetes Unfortunatly. It only doesn't let me add the ones I have created, but the ones that are already in are good to go.
Back
Top Bottom