Recent content by wowitsme

1. wowitsme

Prisoner of [x] / strategist is indisposed

First, there is some old discussion about this issue but no real answers. So I'm starting a new topic hoping to find a solution. Saving often when you know about this while enlisted works, but well, I didnt know. Apparently there is a bug with the Freelancer mod (part of Gekokujo) that won't...
  2. wowitsme

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Geroj said:
    OMG! Looking good. I like the new scenes. If I'm right you're going to implement these to the next bug fix?
    I really like the possibility to buy ships. But it's a shame that there is no ships in the same price range, so you could choose the one that fits with your strategy. I know that Martin is not available now, but just said my opinion. Those ships should also be much more expensive. It's quite silly that good armor costs as much as a Star Destroyer.
  3. wowitsme

I got the good, old bug. Empire doesn't have war with the Rebels. They didn't have the war even in the beginning, though I got the message telling they are in war. Another silly thing was, that it didn't take even a week before my contract with Palpatin was expired (I joined the Imperials when I made my character).
  4. wowitsme

I became really happy when I noticed, that I can join one of the factions at the beginning but I still hope that there is possibility to get a small army on the beginning. Like selecting to be an officer and get about ten stormtroopers and so on. It's really annoying to start from a scratch every time I try a new mod. I think I've said this before...
  5. wowitsme

Old thread (locked)

Looking good _b It seems to be that you have rally worked on this one.
  6. wowitsme

The new signature is cool, but the new version looks weird because the troopers behind other ones are always on the right side.
    I would like to have those crystals and other stuff if it's possible. And please, add the option to be an officer or admiral and so on. I'm just too lazy to start my army from a scratch.
  7. wowitsme

Gimme a REMOTE CONTROLLED HEAD!
    And it's looking really nice.
  8. wowitsme

The Happy Stormtrooper said:
    I'm not working on a timeline as I've submitted everything I promised. Though the dwarf faces should at the very least be normalised. It was really funny to see such a small head on Dengar's fat body with those bandages.

Oh, and the delays have really been worth it, as you'll no doubt agree once you get your mits on this beauty. I think you guys should just be happy there's actually a mod that will definitely get another release, and has a dedicated team working on it all the time. That's a real rarity.
    I was just checking that you have somekind of a list. And of course I'm happy about every new model and other stuff. You have to remember I'm the the most patient guy in the whole world.
  9. wowitsme

Also, I think I've done as much as I can to this Leia model. It's far from my best, but trying to capture Carrie Fisher's face is proving very difficult. If anything, it can serve as a temporary fix until one of the more talented guys has a stab.

leia.jpg

Edit: On the subject of faces, please tell me you're not keeping those little dwarf faces that all the Lords currently have. They look like those shrunken head voodoo guys.  :???:

If you need help and can tell me how to edit them, I'll help as much as I can in getting them a little less hilarious.
    That Leia looks really depressed to me :grin:
    If I remember right, Hokie thought that he will release the new beta looong ago. If you keep making new stuff all the time and try to implement all you create, we are not going to see the next release until year 2010. I suggest that you try to get the most important things that are made this far and make the release. We all know what will happen if someone gets too greedy :grin:

He will get rich...
  10. wowitsme

Or then you don't give Jabba a party and use him in his palace as the "king". Sounds logical for a mothafu**ing big slug :grin:
  11. wowitsme

big guns

Selothi said:
    Not really ...
    I got my Redeemer from Sergeant Harhsleys peasants at war company. And it was about 45 VS 65 (65 were my troops)
  12. wowitsme

Geroj said:
    All models from Happy Stormtrooper are great, but that white looks more like paper and not plastic, i mean can you add some scratches and shadows?
    maybe you can use this
    http://www.cgtextures.com/texview2.php?id=3571&PHPSESSID=2a62dc5835153854de2942ea68f79e31

Yeah, I agree. So, I've added a little weathing to the scout.

mbscoutweather.jpg

The stormtrooper will stay as it is, though. Not a trooper alive who isn't constantly polishing their helmet.
    Much better. And the new ship system is looking really great! The number of troops will be defined by ship not renown and such, right?
  13. wowitsme

OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's High Resolution Texture Pack 1.2 (Feb.16.08)

Zaro said:
    Vil, the snow is horrible anyway. Not even my own, I just forgot about it.

wowitsme, yes, but it's "enhancement".
    Heheh, funny. Thanks.
  14. wowitsme

OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's High Resolution Texture Pack 1.2 (Feb.16.08)

Is this compatible with Graphical Enchatment 2.5?
  15. wowitsme

MP Apocalypse Fallout Warband Multiplayer Mod. BACK IN ACTION!

spiritwind said:
    Were always interested in hearing your ideas.  Why wouldent having them neutral work? 
    Jlgx, thats just a goal, if we get close to it or make some huge changes that people will notice then we may release it.
    Because I don't like it that way :razz: They wouldn't fight each other.
    If the things that I said happened, then NCR, Enclave and BoS should gather as many supplies and supporters as possible. NCR got Vault City and New Reno and Vault 15. Vault City because the raids didn't stop and New Reno because they had a contract with Bishop. BoS Got Den because they have a small outpost there and they expanded it. And from their office in NCR they took control of Broken Hill's to get uranium to get power. And if you remove Shi, then BoS could also control San Fransisco because they have a outpost also there. If not, the Shi control at least it and Military Base next to it. Enclave took control of Redding to get gold to recruit raiders or for something else. And maybe they attacked Klamath to get slaves and found an outpost there. O then Klamath stayed neutral. Villagers of Arryo died or were taken as slaves, so it doesn't exist anymore. Modoc had nearly anything in it (expect that highly explosive goo in the outhouse, maybe Enclave wanted it :grin:) so it stayed neutral. Vault 13 was forgotten or Enclave used it as it's outpost.
    You also need to add more outposts and maybe towns and villages from Restoration Project (haven't tried it). And maybe you should also add towns from Fallout 1, haven't played it much so I can't help with it.
Back
Top Bottom