Recent content by Worbah

1. Worbah

Screenshot Mega Thread

ColonicAcid said:
    Schemer said:
    p3QRa.jpg

YQXCY.jpg

udcBl.jpg
    Aw man, Metro 2033 "We want peace, but first we will rape your mind and then make you blabbering mess, but seriously we want peace" Y u no make sense  :neutral:

Read the book.
    In it it's explained as the inability for the dark ones to contact people telepathically without ****ing their brains up, until Artyom. He was to be the liaison between people and the dark ones, but he just could never understand what they were trying to signal.
  2. Worbah

Dead State kickstarter

**** I thought this'd died in 2010. Good to see it's still got hope. And before you knock it as just another zombie game, think how many serious and good zombie games there are. Dead Island had potential, but had they not copied all the wrong parts out of Borderlands and Dead Rising, it could've been good.
  3. Worbah

Screenshot Mega Thread

Please tell me that bottle doesn't make the shot go "thwip"...
  4. Worbah

Shakespeare Merchant of Venice riddle

K-64 said:
    That's only if you only stab in one place. Stab in different parts and you'll have a lark watching what leaks out

Exactly. Take them to a lovely restaurant and stab them after a nice meal, or take them to an amusement park and stab them on a roller coaster. Your imagination is the limit.

No wait, you meant as in stab them in the **** or something? Yeah, that helps too.

I said a stab, stab, stabbitystabstab and a stabstabstabbity stab!
  5. Worbah

Screenshot Mega Thread

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    Are you suggesting that because its not a good story line it should be spoiled to people who don't know the ending?
    wut...

It's been out three and a half years, ****-knuckle.
  6. Worbah

Should I ever have a daughter, and should his suitor when asked that answer anything but the gold one, I'd stab the ****er.
  7. Worbah

Choosing the lead casket is just plain wanky. If the gold one gives you what you desire, then it should have moolah in it. If it doesn't, stab the ****er. The silver casket is quite probably empty, and the lead casket is just the mystery box from Family Guy.
  8. Worbah

Screenshot Mega Thread

What's AAR?
  9. Worbah

Custom Titles,how to earn them?

Pillock said:
    I just don't understand how you ****ers are so homosexual, when all of your escapades involve some form of creature resembling a woman.

There is no simple explanation, maybe this will clarify things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0
  10. Worbah

say cheese

I just noticed your sig, is that from A Scanner Darkly?
  11. Worbah

I know I'm going to regret this, but:

What picture?
  12. Worbah

Seff said:
    Yes ma'am!

[me=Seff]chases down Hyp for blowing. *[/me]

A crazy Dane with access to machine guns chasing a guy with his jaw greedily agape. That's nightmare material right there.
  13. Worbah

say cheese

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Also, I'm never drinking again.

Thaaahaaaahahhhahhhahahahaa!!!

Oh boy, haven't said those words since I was 13.
  14. Worbah

say cheese

Dryvus said:
    Are breast pockets scarce in your neck of the woods?

When they are stolen from a pair of jeans, yes.
  15. Worbah

Dishonored - A Stealthy Steampunk Magic FPS Hitman

Stabbing Hobo said:
    Arx Fatalis > Dark Messiah

Not as an action game it wasn't. And yes, I did like Arx Fatalis. Quite a bit. It reminded me of Ultima Underworld, which was really the first first person RPG I'd played. But you have to admit, a good deal of it is off-putting.
Back
Top Bottom