Recent content by Wookiedoo

1. Wookiedoo

In Progress Could not connect to server (PC Steam)

The issue is fixed for me since last patch. I can log in correctly into multiplayer and i can also play mods. thanks
  2. Wookiedoo

Why should we have to download a vpn just to get a game that already used to work, working again? The whole point of betas is too fix the bugs and problems BEFORE release, I have never seen or heard of a game where the full official release caused the game to stop working, this is ridiculous, and the lack of feedback, Ive been logging on everyday for a week straight looking for responses to this, what happened to Taleworlds?
    I think their problems is different than yours and mine Plumbo. Unless his workaround fixed it for you, this thread is about not being able to connect at all to the lobby.

Their problem is related to being disconnected once loged in ; different than our NameResolutionFailure problem.

( Don't hijack threads guys please. ;p )
  3. Wookiedoo

The offiical release has changed something, it is not on our ends

We'll see if they can find what's blocking us from playing this week. I can still connect on console and play there so i can confirm that my network isn't blocked. East NA Region here.
  4. Wookiedoo

yea same issue, could they be giving consoles only access mainly? as i too just got the game played a bunch of sessions, then new update cant get in on steam. its frustrating only got it to play with my friends.

Same here aha, i bought a PS4 copy mainly to play with my friends who don't have a PC and used to play M&B back then. I guess it must be a bug ; the game isn't cross-progression and it isn't cross-platform either ; something must be happening on their side that prevents our PC profile to be validated ever since we created our PS4 profile. That's my best bet so far because i tried everything on my end and all my other game works, + my PS4 is able to connect so i know that my network isn't blocked fully.
  5. Wookiedoo

Summary: Could not connect to server (PC Steam) How to Reproduce:Click "login" once the game is loaded. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 7 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU Driver Version: 473.81 CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K RAM: 16.0 GB Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING MS-7821 Storage Device...
Back
Top Bottom