Recent content by woofulous

1. In Progress Odd graphic bug in 1.9.0

I have the same exact problem, thought it was only me.
    It appears on the world map and in singleplayer/multiplayer scenes for me.
  2. In Progress Red Eyes (1.8.0)

same, still in 1.9.0
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Change Mercenary Clan Behavior

If I am a mercenary, I should be paid at least half of my total troop wages for my party and clan, additional wages could be obtained through battle loot.
  4. In Progress Character face features not loading in 1.9.0

Summary: Character face features do not load while viewing them from the encyclopedia or any other related view. How to Reproduce: View any character through the encyclopedia, kingdom page, or clan page. Have you used cheats and if so which: I have not used any cheats. Scene Name (if related)...
  5. In Progress Outlines not working properly

A better look at this issue in a custom battle where I was using alt to view all of the projectiles on the ground, except the outlines were bugged out causing them to stretch weirdly around the map.
  6. In Progress Outlines not working properly

Summary: Outlines seem to be broken in 1.9.0. I thought it was a mod that interfered with it so I verified my files, uninstalled all my mods, and when that didn't work fully reinstalled my game. Looking at recent YouTube videos from creators seems to show that this is an issue with the vanilla...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Remove Tournament Armor

give all tournament participants the same armor, its frustrating losing just because the other participant spent more money on armor.
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Fix Throwables

If you try to throw a throwable right in front of an enemy it will cause your player to bug out, just remove that entirely, or don't allow the player to wind up to throw.
  9. SP - World Map Change Peace Decisions

Enable the ability to forfeit a fief(s) for peace alongside the ability to pay tribute for it as a clan for a set period of time - you agree to peace if your clan pays 500 denars for one year. One major thing I ran into quite early in my playthrough was myself being stuck in a war I could win...
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

+1
    wanna make my own vanilla mercenary troops, like the Blaze troop or others
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Children being useful earlier

I agree(Except for the distinction of boys and girls! They should be able to take on all roles, no matter their gender!).
    1. Give kids a real mentor, not only the imaginary mentor they get during childhood! Let them follow this charachter, at least of-map but preferably on-map! Give them part of the XP generated by the mentor so they have/gain some actual skill, not only extreme XP-multiplers during late childhood!
    2. Any role a NPC charachter can have, the ward should be able accompany! From here, AI levels the child in areas associated with the NPC role.
    3. Let the mentor define the culture of the child
    4. Kids are playable from 14 but except players actively selecting a 14-18 year old heir upon death of old charachter, they continue to follow their mentor untill they are 18.
    5. AI clans with no adult heir but kids 14+ are the exception. They will have an underaged leader.
    +1, much like Crusader Kings
Back
Top Bottom