Recent content by Wolghaï

1. Resolved Bugged steward perks (bannerlord and man-at-arms)

I was coming for the same remark about the steward's perks, and same as hotbullets95, I'm only sure that bannerlord and man-at-arms are not working, without knowing about the others.
    I'm sure it's in the development pipe. gl devs.
  2. Resolved Crashing when trying to join a vassal

I just had the exact same issue, but it was related to the "Fast Dialog" Mod.
    Are you using this mod ? If yes, try to desable it. I did and I finaly made my oath.
    I will reactivate the mod now

EDIT : in the mod's forum, it says it has been corrected on FastDialog Version 1.5. I was still using the V1.0.
  3. Need More Info Impossible bandit fight when they spawn too close to town

I just encountered the same issue. (screenshot with my mouse over the not clickable battle)
    screenshot-not-helpable-caravan.png

I suppose it's not possible to engage any army that is very close to (some) cities, caravan quest or not.
  4. Resolved Kidnapped girl (conversation) quest bug

Hello,
    I encountered the same bug during this quest, but it didn't corrupted my saved game.

Better is to let the helping village find the girl and tell you "here she is" before engaging dialogue, as ICantParry said.
    Otherwise, you can let him help, and once he show you the right path (chich can be enough), talk to this villager again to say you don't need his help anymore, and then go engage the dialogue...
  5. Resolved Unable to continue after double interaction

Hello,
    I just encounter the exact same bug.

Bug Description: Asking a villager "Villager" where to find someone and follow. Found the person "Person" and engage dialogue. being interrupted by "Villager". Then, dialogue with Villager superimpose with ongoing dialog with Person. Possible to click the "ok thank you" dialog option (which is over an option of a dialogue with Person"). both Dialog look closed, camera is not right, and no possible interaction (except leaving town using tab).
    How To Reproduce The Bug:
    ask where someone is, find this person and engage dialogue, wait for this someone.
    How Often The Bug Occurs:
    Quest Name:
    rescue daughter from village quest

Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): not long... day 5 to 10.
    Screenshot(s):
    screenshot.png
Back
Top Bottom