Recent content by WolfeCreation

1. Need More Info Cannot login to platform services

+1
    Hoping this is just because of the update and TW are updating their MP system, but would be good to hear from TW on the matter
  2. MP Additional Attack Input Options & Key Bindings

You had me at autorun.
    +1
  3. Ballistae are OP since the somewhat recent re-work

Per title, ballistae have become far too over-powered in multiplayer. I believe the reload time of a ballista needs to be changed back to be roughly double what it is now.
  4. Need More Info BUG: Ladders on the left-hand-side of Usanc Castle don't allow units to fully get over the wall when in siege

Summary: BUG: Ladders on the left-hand-side of Usanc Castle (when attacking) don't allow units to fully get over the wall How to Reproduce: Siege Usanc Castle Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Usanc Castle In addition to use, of the two ladders next to each other on the left hand side, units...
  5. Units cheering at the "end" of battle but the enemies are still attacking

At the end of some battles when enemies start routing and I'm "victorious", some or all of troops will start cheering. This is annoying in itself, because I'd prefer they chase down and kill the enemies who still haven't managed to get away. This problem became a LOT worse in one instance when...
  6. Promoting to mount takes random mounts

It's honestly unacceptable that we cannot chose which horse to upgrade troops with, war horses are very different and some are very coveted and pricey.

Please add some functionality to be able to chose or to set preferred mounts for promotions. A priority list or a slot in the inventory interface for mounts reserved for promotions would be best. Or just a tick box for prohibiting the use of that warhorse type for promotion.

Otherwise you doom us to constant reloading or inventory management to keep the mounts we want.

And yes this might sound like a suggestion but it is more an issue with the way the current system works than something "new" to be implemented. This really needs fixing.
    I think I saw on another thread you simply use the "lock" item feature to prevent it from being used - so if this is true there already is a "tick a box" type solution (though admittedly not well explained, and it doesn't work for smelting weapons...).
  7. NOT Happy >:(

I'm level 7. I can't make any money doing this at this stage; I can't even catch anyone since last patch.
    I would recommend you drop your troop size to around 20 (keeping your higher tier troops and booting recruits/lower tier troops), and start to increase your number of horse to 20 also (1 horse to 1 troop, unless they're already a mounted troop). "Pack" horses do not increase speed (e.g mules have no effect on your speed), so make sure you're getting actual horses as well. With 20 troops and more horses you'll easily catch small groups of bandits and looters, and outrun stronger bandit groups. Do this for a while, slowly build up to 30 troops (I also recommend you get companions if you don't have any yet - press the "N" key to find a Shieldmaiden as they're the best fighters).

Once you start to build up your saved gold then you can slowly increase your army and horses again. Basically don't get too big too quickly.
  8. SP - General Some inventory and party management suggestions/request

Oh yeah, for party management (well specifically for prisoners), add a "sort by rank" option (I like to release lower rank prisoners when I'm overburdened and manually sorting through them is not always ideal)
  9. SP - General Some inventory and party management suggestions/request

1. When "locking" an item so that you can't sell it, also have the lock prevent it from being smelted (I've accidentally smelted weapons that were locked that I wanted to keep) 2. Have a "sort by weight" option in inventory Also, what happened to shield sizes (like in Warband)?
  10. SP - General Travelling armies should NOT show where they're going

I came across an army that was travelling to besiege Sestadeim Castle (it told me so on mouse-over). The army was about 1/3 of the map away when I first came across it. I was SO much faster than it. I was able to travel to Sestadeim Castle, hitting villages and cities on the way stocking up on...
Back
Top Bottom