Recent content by Wojski

1. Wojski

How to get wife pregnant? over 1 year married with she in my party

Maybe she is shy doing it in armys tents with you... With your companions on the other hand...
  2. Wojski

Musket Era I cant use The Deluge Mod

Use installer from modB.

The one from steam workshop should work but check the modules folder if its named Deluge, or "The Deluge". The second one is correct.
  3. Wojski

EU Mod Battle Completed Deluge Naval Cup

<<<This entry is no longer actuel.>>>
    Ship name
    : Mokra Lisiczka (Wet Vixen)
    Team Tag: Lisowczycy
    <<<This entry is no longer actuel.>>>

-Jak lecicie na 3/4 żagli, 6 węzłów na przechyle baksztagiem to nie boicie sie wypierdolić?
  4. Wojski

Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

incredible environments! some submission are top notch and could easily be included in the game.
    so sad only so little posted WIPs, I am surprised by all these amazing scenes. looking forward to play some of them !
    If you're able to add it to custom battle scenes list I can upload you my work so you can enjoy it.
  5. Wojski

a couple of questions :)

I am actually 3d modeler and scener for bannerlords deluge and a big XVII century enthusiast. My advice: get warband when its discounted on steam - it costs less than a coca-cola, or cigarette pack. Join a clan and get involved in events - best experience ever. Bannerlord - well leave it for now if you have hard financial time - i myself because of pandemic have the same. Sold my PC on which i could play bannerlord and left with wooden laptop so i can play warband atleast.

Well I do not have any favourite faction, although i am polish so i should like PL Commonwealth but I like diversity of XVII century. Its sometimes chilly to just travel along steppes on your horse with a bow, sometimes its fun to shoot canon and lay siege on star fortress, the other time i like marching and fire muskets from a line then go melee with berdishes.

Best wishes.
  6. Wojski

a couple of questions :)

This mod is finished and is not planned to be developed anymore.

2,3 - these are some developers decision to bring balance and a historical accuracy ( i think its most perceived factor in this mod - unlike wfas which focuses on fast balanced esports like playstyle, Deluge is more clunky, slower, darker and yet more demanding in certain actions to do eg. Shooting cannons, carrying large weapons, reloading muskets, building fortifications etc.

Factions tends to present historical accurate vibes with weapons and armors, unit formations etc. They try to mimic the real feeling of warfare in middle XVII century. Eg. You asked about Muscovite Tsardom: firearms wielders developed from early XVII century, so they are more orginazed in imitation of west countries: equiped with greater firearms, unificated clothes such as piechota nowego stroja, reiters. They lack of great and swift horses as PL Commonwralth though.

You should really try out this module and play some events every tuesday - its fun!
  7. Wojski

Cannot import .obj file into OpenBRF

Try exporting it as an fbx file. Im also trying to make a mod. I could use help with the weight painting. I have a few nice armor sets id be willing to share if u can help me figure a few things out. here is my discord. Claiton_Bigsby#2584

Export it as a .fbx as mentioned before, export mesh only. Then you can dropt it in bannerlord.

Hint: you can mark materials there bannerlord will find them.
  8. Wojski

Adding new material as ground texture

Cannot remember the author will update it later, he shared with us this and other stuff:
  9. Wojski

Heightmap for the "Valley of the Kings" ?

I tried that one too but result is similar. And, i dont want to use modding kit before preparing a proper heightmap.
    Maybe i just need to give up for Valley of Kings; hobby project.

But, you or others can bring this place to Bannerlord's sp/mp..
    One day we may see it right? I hope you -the modders- do it in the future.

Thanks for the answer btw @FoozleMcDoozle
    I used https://tangrams.github.io/heightmapper/ as well, and i was satysfied with the result. The trick is with the scale during importing it and finding out depressions and other areas under sea level - but you can actually set that from website level.

It does not its work to historical campaign though since scale is too small.
  10. Wojski

Paying for 3d models

Did you found some1 already?
  11. Wojski

Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

@Dejan

Forum username: Wojski
    Scene name: slavic_village
    Screenshots:
    26B8BCF354549EA93E0B66508739A02DAA3475C4

42FBBDC801A4C6FA90BC003DE2BF2C1FBABAAB5E

And after harvesting season we went for the war.
    BE506B7AC91E1EB0AA2108EDB66533065FA94D46

01FA070AF7D2A8EB64E48038BF1CB5A6391FEFF1
  12. Wojski

Villagers/NPC Not Spawning...

I kinda did it your way, some animals started roaming, but those retarded villagers spawns like that:

5DCDB4A1648556E6C177D36F999E06E82E81571C

IDK what i did wrong, debug tool doesn't shows anything.

++ quick talk background doesn't work either way.
  13. Wojski

Villagers/NPC Not Spawning...

Im struggling the same issue ATM. I got a question, how did you saved your map as empire_village_003? Did you copied files of the map to empire_village_003 folder or did another way?
Back
Top Bottom