Recent content by Wizard Tripper

1. Wizard Tripper

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Golradir said:
    Wizard Tripper said:
    The team kill happened after our team won victory so it had no impact on the game whatsoever and i have been playing legit on that server for hours.
    yea.. it's not allowed and annoying as ****.
    anyway, write a ban appeal on their website

I hope it's not permanent. Was intended as banter, I will be mindful in future.
  2. Wizard Tripper

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Hello IG,

I wish to write an appeal as I found out I was permanently banned from "IG battlegrounds"

It was during an incident during the success of a victory (in the closing seconds) I haphazardly teamkilled someone with a two handed sword. Bare in mind, I had been drinking 7 cans of Stella Artois and not in my senses did it for the lulz. I didn't team kill anyone or break server rules at the start or during the round. The team kill happened after our team won victory so it had no impact on the game whatsoever and i have been playing legit on that server for hours.

Nevertheless, I received a "permanently banned" message. Piccolo banned me. I have no qualms against you bro but i think it's an overreaction.

I humbly request the ban be lifted. I know I play a nudie/javelin guy but I'm no certainly griefer!

hope to battle with you soon.

the drunk arse wizard
  3. Wizard Tripper

Nude Skirmisher Balance?

Comparisons: I played M&B VC before Native on multiplayer, found the VC DLC to be accommodating to javelineers/throwers/crazy celts. - It was fun to run away from heavy infs, and throw a jav in the eye. If you missed, then you were killed. - Can ambush cavalry or dodge a lance while throwing...
  4. Wizard Tripper

VC Completed [EU] Suisse Saturday: VC Event [Accepting Admins]

I'm interested - I'm an indie skirmisher, however, I wonder if any unit fancy a mercenary bandit fighting along side them?
  5. Wizard Tripper

Welsh Faction thoughts and accuracy

hrotha said:
    What's the source for that website's statement about the longbow? Bede and the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle give no details, and neither does any of the versions of the Annales Cambriae I've managed to find. It would be pretty extraordinary if any contemporary sources referred specifically to a "longbow" rather than simply to a "bow". Furthermore, there was no "Offrid" (his name was Osfrith, or at least Osfrid if you want to latinize it that way), so I'm rather suspicious of the website you used as a source.

Longbow: A Social and Military History
    Page 30
    Robert Hardy, 1992
Back
Top Bottom