Recent content by Windle

1. Windle

King of the Hill — Duels, 2x2, 5x5 competitions

I had a lot of questions about this tournament till I spoke to Nexoner, so below some clarifications for the 5x5 matches:

The event is never-ending. It's a continious battle to become number 1.
    Every 2 days a match has to be played.
    The winner plays the team below in the que.
    Currently only the top players of the que are playing, but if you want to match the ones below you in que, feel free to go ahead and post results in the thread.

Some clarifications on the rules:
    Nexoner said:
    You play only one map with two factions, which both must be chosen by "attacking" team. In the case of a draw, you play "Winterburg" with mirrored factions, which must be chosen by strike-out method.
    You can swap players at any time of match. You can't replace players in the round, where he has died (killed, exited, crushed).

You play 1 map, 2 sets chosen by the attacking team.
    Draw means Winterburg, where you play 1 set with identical faction. You select the faction to be played by eleminiation of factions till the last faction remains (khergit is ruled out).
    You can switch players, but only after all enemies/friendlies are dead.

Nexoner said:
    Actually, "attacking" team is the team, which meets the winner-team. So winner-team chooses own map and factions only in their first match or never.
  2. Windle

Make Warband great again!

Hey Caps, small update.

Was gonna make a server where you could fight along sides with bots (Oliveran's intelligent AI) and have multiple events. It would make a full server around the clock, so for everyone at all time zones to enjoy. In addition I was going to setup a statistical webpage and further the interactiveness with that (most headshots, most exotic weapon of the week, players with evil horses [afterdeath kills], ..).
    Though, I keep getting demotivated by a select few people in the warband scene. So much that my motivation to further contribute is gone.

Maybe I'll pick this up in the future or maybe someone else can implement this idea.

For those who are interested, let me help you out at least with what I've got to work so far:
    Setup server: https://www.atlantic.net/cloud-hosting/how-to-set-mount-blade-warband-dedicated-server-centos/
    Firewall changes: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24756240/how-can-i-use-iptables-on-centos-7#24827438
    Oliveran's AI: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363466.0.html

Estimated cost about 20 bucks a month.
    Cheapest option out there at the moment is Linode for full server control(https://www.linode.com)
    If you're going without the webpage and just want a server, google companies that host as they tend to be cheaper. You're access will be limited to FTP and from what I've encountered, a very sandboxed environment.

3. Windle

Make Warband great again!

Hey Caps,

I'm working on bringing out a kickass and fresh idea for the community.
    Stick around a little more will ya :smile:
  4. Windle

Nexoner said:
    I think, first of all, we need to see, what really will happen, and only after that we can to share an opinon about «King of the Hill», to estimate it, and maybe change something in rules.
    That's the answer I was hoping for :smile:
    Looking forward to stride with my fellow Thunderbolt Ferrets!
  5. Windle

Berta said:
    Bertalicious2054423
    Ciiges1754921
    Ganni2641631
    GrafBlade1211056
    PilgrimSoon....  :twisted:
    Tom54p1985303
    VolcomSoon....  :twisted:
    Volcom: 51181

Nexonner, can we pick our matches? I like that we can build up some tension and hype towards a match we know is not gonna be 1 sided.
    Maybe have tiers where the king can rise from T3 to T2 for example. Or Gold to Diamond?
    Your idea could be a kickstart to matchmaking through community effort with a bit of tweaking!
  6. Windle

ALIMLAR KAPALI! [ATSIZ]Genç Atsızlar

Teşekkürler baba's
  7. Windle

[Minor League] Stage 8 — Grand & Small Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 20.04

Good finals! Thanks for the match!
    Amazing tournament Nexoner!
  8. Windle

Weekend Tutoring | Any Class

Hey Kern,

Love the initiative, it's how I got myself in the competitive scene and got to know the community better.
    It would be nice if you would make it higher level and continue the past threads instead of offering yourself as a mentor.

I recommend a layout change on your first post as well, had to read it twice to figure out if it was mentor/mentee or just yourself as mentor!
  9. Windle

ALIMLAR KAPALI! [ATSIZ]Genç Atsızlar

Minor Ligi sırasında takımın mentoru olmaktan gurur duyuyor
    ~ Baba
  10. Windle

NC 18 Belgium & The Netherlands?

Woosh! Succes manne!
  11. Windle

NC 18 Belgium & The Netherlands?

Wanneer begint de Nations Cup?
  12. Windle

Harder bots?

Here you go: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363466.0.html
  13. Windle

Warband Transfer Rumours & Clan News

Just discovered this post. Great initiative :smile:
  14. Windle

B Other [WB] Competitive-style combat AI - Playable version (0.2) out!

Hi Oliveran,

When do you think you will be closing out the "Spearmen targetting cavalry" aspect of the version?
    Looking to utilise this AI in an idea I have pretty soon.

Can you give us a status update?
  15. Windle

Ronin Battle Server

Gonna try it soon  :twisted:
Back
Top Bottom