Recent content by Dejan

1. Dejan

Patch Notes v1.2.9

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds is there a likely possibility of Beta 1.3.0 releasing on April?
    No that won't be the case.
    @Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds are we ever getting the lighting fixed for this game with next patches or any dlc?
    Could you please link the bug report?
  2. Dejan

Official Modding Tools

Arkadaşlar bir discord sunucusu kurup Modding Kit ile ilgili rehber ve Modding Kit ile ilgili sorun yaşayanlar için bir destek ekibi olusturmak var kafamda bu sunucuda insanlar hem muhabbet hem de projelerini paylaşabilecek suan yanlızım bana destek olmak isteyen veya discord sunucuma katılmak istiyenler için discord kullanıcı adımı bırakıcam.

Dıscord : omerfaruk.
    I would invite you to the Modding Discord but I am guessing you're already aware of it (or you may want to set up a Turkish one): https://discord.gg/ykFVJGQ
  3. Dejan

Native Siege Battle Completed [Official] Vlandian Valour - 3x Loot & Exp

Thank you everyone for joining the event! Unfortunately, the event was disrupted by DDOS but we were able to end it strong with 200 players¸ reaching 400+ at the peak. We'll be organizing a follow-up event in the near future - keep an eye on this Discord, our forums, and social media!
  4. Dejan

Need More Info General Can't update or create a mod to the steam workshop.

I contact steam before putting up this post and even though that socket error looks related to steam more than anything, they told me to try on TW. Felt like they didnt want to try help at all tbh but i can try again on steams end.
    We were running into this issue when initially testing the Steam Workshop with the community as well, which is why there's this note in the documentation:
    • You may run into an error during the publishing process. An endless print of the following line: Status: k_EItemUpdateStatusInvalid 0/0 - If that occurs your upload may have completed successfully and you’re free to close the console. If the upload failed, try again.
    Usually, we were able to get around the error by trying again. You may also try in the Modding discord to see if anyone else had that error. But in essence, we suspect it's not something that's misconfigured on our end.
  5. Dejan

Mount & Blade Spring Sale!

With spring around the corner, don't miss your chance to get Bannerlord at a massive 40% discount! You can also pick up all previous Mount & Blade titles with 75% off. The sale is live on our website, Steam, and Epic. Website Steam Epic
  6. Dejan

Viking Conquest 2.068

Viking Conquest 2.068 is live! No update to the multiplayer server files is needed. Modders can access the latest files on our website here. PATCH NOTES (2.068 ) Overhaul script_game_get_troop_note to attempt to strip out extraneous or non-immersive info coming from the limited debugging...
  7. Dejan

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Could I ask you on when we can reasonably expect beta patch 1.3? At the very least can we expect it this month?
    I can't share a public release date at this time. I can, however, say that the development of content updates continues and that it will not be released this month.
  8. Dejan

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Hi Taleworlds, why patch for ps5 is so long, it's not the same code than PC ? You want to add others or specifics corrections for the patch before ?
    We encountered additional issues, some of which can indeed be platform-specific.

We're working on getting the patch out to consoles as well, but can't provide an ETA at the moment.
  9. Dejan

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Hello @Dejan and @Piconi 👋

As Multiplayer seems to get intention from Taleworlds lately with the x3 loot events and the new siege map coming up, it would be nice to have a new "Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.6". 💪
    Hey, we'll be sharing more news regarding future plans once we can. Hang tight until then please, thanks!
  10. Dejan

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I have a question about getting knocked out in combat. Assuming Birth and Death on and combat deaths off, does getting knocked out have any affect on eventual death from old age, disease, or injuries? TIA
    Getting knocked down during battle does not affect the eventual death (you don't die earlier due to it etc.).
  11. Dejan

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Xbox version still 1.2.7
    We're still working on bringing the Consoles to the v1.2.9. No ETA at the moment.
  12. Dejan

Patch Notes v1.2.9

v1.2.9 (08/02/24)​

• Fixed a crash that occurred due to an invalid quest issue running in the background.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the crash uploader from working.
    • Reduced saving time by ~50% on all platforms.
  13. Dejan

Beta and "Silent" Hotfix Patch Notes

v1.2.9 (08/02/24)​

• Fixed a crash that occurred due to an invalid quest issue running in the background.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the crash uploader from working.
    • Reduced saving time by ~50% on all platforms.
  14. Dejan

Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

Good job on re-enabling FF, Taleworlds. Really separating the noobs from the pros. Nothing stupid about being able to teamkill 15 people without any repercussions. It's totally fine.
    Definitely just use the report function and it will be dealt with.
  15. Dejan

Community Tales #6

That one didn't age well... Just ask the BRE clan how to do it or sth. And yes, it was clearly due to the amount of players, cause when the count dropped from 500 to 350, there was less lag, although it was still laggy. And with due respect, we know you can afford a high-quality server for something like this. The game sold millions of copies. Just do it properly, please. Thanks.
    Please see my response in the other thread.
    Really appreciate everyone joining the event - we reached 500 players easily! Despite the lag, we hope you had fun and that you will join us next time. We've identified the reason behind the lag and will be addressing it. Thank you again and super excited for all the future events! Keep an eye on this forum and our social media channels for the announcement. See you!

https://twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade
    https://www.facebook.com/mountandblade
Back
Top Bottom