Recent content by WilliamBonaparte

1. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. There were a temporary issue that should be fixed now. Do you still experience the issue?
    Hello, for my part not suddenly but I bought the game twice thinking that the problem came from my account, result I have two games and non-refundable.
  2. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

Hello, the problem comes from the special characters in the steam nickname. You don't need any characters except the classic letters or numbers. My game now works on my main account.
  3. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

Hello,
    Yes I still have this problem on my main steam account. However on the second create I have no problems with Bannerlord :sad:
    Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing the issue on steam?
  4. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

The problem comes from the main account. I bought the game again on another account and it works. We should fix the problem, it's really annoying to buy the game on another steam account...
  5. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

So I tried something. I bought and tried the game on EpicGames, it works perfectly and the multiplayer too. So the problem comes from steam. Could this be fixed?
  6. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

So I tried something. I bought and tried the game on EpicGames, it works perfectly and the multiplayer too. So the problem comes from steam. Could this be fixed?
  7. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

Same, I hope too, I recently bought it and I cant play it with my friends or alone, I am also very disappointed that there is no reply from TaleWorlds yet since its a not a small issue I literally cant play the game that I payed for.
    Indeed, I tried a lot but really a lot of things and asked advice from friends but nothing worked. Frankly it's not at all possible in the sense that personally I want to play this game having also bought a PC for it. I think you too on your side seem frustrated and you can hear it.

I sincerely hope that TaleWorlds will answer us, I also posted the problem on Steam having seen one or two other people with a similar case.

We absolutely must report the problem so that it is resolved as soon as possible because maybe and probably others have this problem and have not posted anything because they do not know what to do.
  8. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

1671024812-screen2b.png
    1671024812-screen1b.png
  9. Resolved Couldn't join server disconnected from the lobby

I have the same problem. I have test any solutions : VPN, IPV4, BattleEye, Reinstall Game, Verify files, Disable Antivirus and firewall.. But no solutions.

I hope we can find a solution in forum. Any suggestions TaleWorlds ?
  10. Resolved Couldn't join server and Disconnect from the lobby

Summary: Hello, I can't play Bannerlord multiplayer after a lot of research and asking experts to solve the problem. As soon as I join the multiplayer I select a server and it goes around in circles for 10 seconds before putting a message "couldn't join server" then I disconnect from the...
  11. BL Impossible de rejoindre un serveur multijoueur

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à jouer au multijoueur de Bannerlord et ce après énormément de recherches et de demande auprès de connaisseurs pour résoudre le problème. Dès que je rejoins le multijoueur je sélectionne un serveur et cela tourne en rond pendant 10sec avant de mettre un message...
Back
Top Bottom