Recent content by Willhelm

1. Willhelm

List of features Warband MP had that Bannerlord does not

I'm hoping its due to it being early access and just not having put these features in yet rather than actual choices.
  2. Willhelm

Leaving Server After Each Game

It's probably just not been implemented yet, i can't imagine its an actual choice.
  3. Willhelm

Class system poll

I wouldn't mind a class system if each rank or role within the system had a lot of customisation to armour and equipment but still retained the overall appearance of that class. This is not difficult to do.
  4. Willhelm

MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

Are you waiting for the modding tools to properly put this together?
  5. Willhelm

[Multiplayer] add voice chat pls

M&B isn't a serious teamwork based game like Squad, nor is it a tactical shooter with a small amount of players in a match. It's 200 players in a chaotic environment, with a young player base. Voice chat would be endless people shouting, screaming, singing, playing songs, it would be an actual nightmare, and trying to mute so many different people with the clunky teammenu would be horrible.

If they do implement voice chat it needs to be proximity only, at least.
  6. Willhelm

MP Suggestion: Replace the class system with something that's actually fun.

I like the class system, but it needs more equipment customisation. Let me choose my armour from a set of armours suitable for that class.
  7. Willhelm

Dev Blog 22/03/18

Will passive shields block arrows and weapons across the fill size of the shield or will you have to hold down block to actually block anything? Passive shields really need to block projectiles all over, and melee on a passive shield should block most of the damage still but push or flinch the holder since they're not ready.
  8. Willhelm

How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

I was a teenager when it was announced but now I'm closer to 30.  :shock:
  9. Willhelm

LSP Musket Era 3D Art Ultimate 17th Century Pack

Remove itc_lance from the code lines
  10. Willhelm

Yeah this was all meant to be used in the NW DLC which has artillery already implemented
  11. Willhelm

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

skeleton-cobwebs-waiting.jpg

Waiting for a new blog
  12. Willhelm

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

mcwiggum said:
    Are the devs planning to add more cheap-ish peasant kit for multiplayer? All the two hand spamming of current native just makes the game cheesy and unrealistic. Two handed swords and higher-up armours should be incredibly rare and expensive.

They need to be slower. I'm okay with 2handers killing in one hit but not when they're almost the exact same speed as 1 handed swords, makes you feel like there's no point in even using a 1 handed sword if it's so slow. It really leaves you with little option but to use 2handers, shields only being for siege assaults. 2handers should have a big momentum penalty where after a swing it continues swinging a bit and needs to be forcefully stopped.
  13. Willhelm

Awesome, this pack is perfect for that era.
  14. Willhelm

It's the default NW code i just switched the models.
Back
Top Bottom