Recent content by Willemsen

1. Willemsen

Resolved Mesh Editor 1.5.6 Crashes Plus 1.5.5 Mod Tools 3d viewer crash

Since this has been forwarded, I face the same Issues not being able to open the Model Viewer or Cloth Editor without getting an App-Hang that results in me having to task kill it. I also have occasional problems after opening and closing many windows that suddenly the Editor starts freezing by itself. Resource Manager viewing files, Material Editor and the Core Game do work though.
    Is your graphics card a Nvidea gtx 2070?
  2. Willemsen

@MArdA TaleWorlds Mod tools still crash on the cloth editor and mesh viewer in e1.5.8
  3. Willemsen

@MArdA TaleWorlds So with your new patch today, i can now launch my game and play! It even fixed the issue where when I select a culture i cant see the 3d model in the character creator unless I backed out and picked it again. That being said, the cloth editor and mesh viewer are still having the same issue :"(
  4. Willemsen

Hey, popped into a old post here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/model-viewer-crashes-toolkit.432847/#post-9618914. The game worked perfectly fine yesterday on 1.5.5. The only issue I ran into was when I was working in the mod tools. I could open the material editor, bone editor...
  5. Willemsen

Need More Info Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewer Crashes Toolkit

Turns out the cloth editor also has the same issue.
  6. Willemsen

Need More Info Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewer Crashes Toolkit

Bumping Post. I am running into the same issue. When I open the model viewer, I get the UI but in the view screen its all black. The whole program becomes non responsive in the task menu. I then have to end the program in the task manager to close it. This sometimes happens when I open other 3d viewers like when you double click on any .fbx file. (most of the time this does not happen. Ive tried doing a clean reinstall of both the game and the Modd tools. This is will the viewer on the meshes in the resource finder but not the model viewer.

I havent used this tool before, but recently I also found that in the vanilla game, when I go to make a character, after the clan selection. The left side of the menu does janky stuff like stay on the culture picture. If i press back and click my culture again, it seems to work fine. I dont know if the two is related but both happen even after a clean reinstall.

I can provide pictures after my 24 hour freeze on making a new account.

specs:
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
    System Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
    BIOS: H.10 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 32768MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 32718MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
Back
Top Bottom