Recent content by Willas

1. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

ARe you still experiencing this issue on 1.6.0?
    No, I'm confident that it was my GPU in the process of dying that was the issue.
  2. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

What is the new GPU you have? QA team tried to reproduce the crash with the save you provided but it did not crash with a Nvidia 970 GPU sadly.
    My new GPU is a Nvidia GTX 1660 Super, but as I said, I think my old 970 was just dying anyway.
  3. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

UPDATE: Ok, so I decided to upgrade my old PSU from 500 to a 600W but unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue. A couple of days after this my GPU just flat out died so I guess we might know what the problem was. So, I ended up getting a new GPU (not a simple matter these days with the global shortage of semiconductors and what not, let me tell ya) and so far it looks like that has solved the issue.
  4. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

UPDATE: I ended up doing a clean reinstall of my graphics drivers and that helped for two days, didn't encounter any crashes no matter how long I was playing but today about 5 minutes ago I again encountered the same crash although instead of a gray screen it was olive green. I did the blind accept of creating the crash dump again and this time there were quite a few more files inside the newest crash folder (I believe one of the files is the save file too so I think that'll be helpful). I compressed them all into a .rar file and uploaded it to upload.taleworlds.com and attached my username and a link to this thread.
  5. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

Can you send me your engine.config.txt file located on this pathway:
    "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"
    You can directly e-mail it to me. [email protected]
    Sent
  6. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

If you can't upload it to upload.taleworlds.com you can upload it to somewhere else. As long as we got the file.
    Ok, I uploaded the .rar file in the upload.taleworlds.com and added my username and a link to this thread in the description box
  7. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC part 2

Summary: Referencing my original thread about crashing (found here). The same situation but THIS TIME I managed to make it actually create the crash files even though I wasn't able to upload them using the specific uploader, which is why I can't provide a Dump identifier. Computer Specs: OS...
  8. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

Thanks for the update. Should I resolve this issue?
    I guess you can, haven't had crashes. If the same issue reappears I guess I can open a new thread and refer to this thread?
  9. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

Tried playing a couple of hours today with the new patch for the main branch (1.5.8.) and didn't experience any crashing so, that's at least a good sign.
  10. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

Can you try to demo a benchmark of 3dmark to see the results of your PSU usage?
    I did the Time Spy benchmark and the results said 'Great' with a score of 3240 out of a best of 4291 and an average of 3606. However, it doesn't give any information on PSU usage.
  11. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

Crash logs did not start because of the freeze. It looks like a GPU crash. But the freeze is probably hardware related. What is your PSU?
    EVGA 500 Watts
  12. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

What is the contents of this folder? What do you see there?
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    Just the folders 'logs' and 'Shaders' Here is an imgur screencap of the folder and the view settings of it to show that there is no hidden folder there
  13. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

IT would be great if we were able to see the crash dump. Is the game freezing every time?
    Yes, so far it hasn't crashed without freezing the PC. I guess I could try let it crash and just leave it frozen on the offchance that it unfreezes and maybe then it would create the crash dump?
  14. Resolved Game crashes after a while freezing the PC

Do you remember doing anything in particular that might have frozen the game? Any ideas of replication?
    I get the impression that it crashes once it reaches a certain number of simulated events, so NPC army fighting another etc. Because if I play normally doing battles and such I can play longer than the 15 minutes it takes to crash just standing around with fast forward enabled.
Back
Top Bottom