Recent content by Wi1dBi11

1. Wi1dBi11

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Kick and shield bash perks still 100% useless on anyone but the player

AI still do not Shield bash or kick which makes it very irritating when you pick up a companion with wasted perks, please put out a fix to either not let the AI select perks that they will not use, or even better when you get a companion don't have their perks selected already and let the player...
  2. Wi1dBi11

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Better Companions and Governors

The player levels extremely slowly you can max out focus points and attributes and even rack up 60-100 kills in a battle and still level up at a rate of death before 275 in a skill. combined with the updates and incompatibilities that require restarts and the horrific lack of an import-export...
  3. Wi1dBi11

Resolved top level perks in every tree are unselectable

+1 to the resolution issue changed mine around a bit and that solved my problem. thanks
  4. Wi1dBi11

Resolved top level perks in every tree are unselectable

playing on the 1.3 beta and all the top level skills are unselectable. the perk descriptions are not even available. tested with current mods and without mods with same results. only workaround i have found is using the character exporter and adding the perk line to the character file then...
  5. Wi1dBi11

Seige equipment excluding the ballista are useless in seige defense.

they AI are set to fire at max distance every time so they always shoot out of the map...
  6. Wi1dBi11

4 catapults still cant bring down a single siege tower or battering ram, even if said siege tower is pathed directly to the catapult.
  7. Wi1dBi11

so that solves the issue for us, but they AI is still absolutely horrible with the siege equipment
  8. Wi1dBi11

Prevent the raiding of villages based on culture

? they raid their own villages after they get captured, the Aserai usually cant recruit from their border towns after a the initial war with the empire.
  9. Wi1dBi11

V1.1.0 ... Gaining levels and skills as for a child game

I like the new system much more as it gives you the chance to catch up on the 15+ years of experience that your player was a vegetable. Also you start weaker than a looters who don't have those years of experience. they need to buff your start hard or reduce your starting age so that your character wasn't an incompetent imbecile for 15 years. which BTW is almost 70% of a avg medieval lifespan...

historical facts-
    In the Middle Ages, the average life span of males born in landholding families in England was 31.3 years and the biggest danger was surviving childhood. Once children reached the age of 10, their life expectancy was 32.2 years, and for those who survived to 25, the remaining life expectancy was 23.3 years.
  10. Wi1dBi11

how? you cant change the angle of elevation and it doesn't stop the AI operators from not even scratching siege equipment with them. barely does even 1/20 of a siege equipment's durability after 5 battles and the same results, only the ballista can be aimed the others just rotate to shot out of the map you cant change the angle of the shot at all.
  11. Wi1dBi11

Tutorial exploit to farm skill points

the fact that you even figured this out worries me...
  12. Wi1dBi11

Tutorial exploit to farm skill points

my guy that's a massive waste of time since you lose all the items and gear, you can technically do the same thing outside of it but i don't see why anyone would...
  13. Wi1dBi11

Economical inbalance and prospority/food problems

I 100% agree with everything you have said, and your suggestions look to solve the problem, visibly.
  14. Wi1dBi11

Companions randomly Bartering castles for me?

that sounds awesome I can understand your personal irritation, but at the same time I would love that...
Back
Top Bottom