• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Whitestrake

1. Whitestrake

Is this mod still alive?

Soooooo.... How's it going for you? Any thoughts on getting back on the mod or are you going to move on?
    I think it'd be safe to say that after all the time that's went by without anything new, this mod is likely dead. Would be nice to see its idea move on to future M&B games though.
  2. Whitestrake

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Is there anything new being planned for PoP? I've been away for a while and havent seen anything mentioned for a bit.
  3. Whitestrake

B Fantasy Oriental Touhou Gensokyo Wafare (Formerly known as Touhou Tinder) v0.5 released

You can join their discord and ask for another download option.
    I dont use discord so I guess this mods on the backlist until a nonsteam link is posted.
  4. Whitestrake

B Fantasy Oriental Touhou Gensokyo Wafare (Formerly known as Touhou Tinder) v0.5 released

How do I download this if I dont have the steam version?
  5. Whitestrake

SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Whats in the new update cause I cant find any changelog with updates. Last changelog update I can find was back in December yet this page says updated Feb 21st this year.
  6. Whitestrake

SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

I think its more that the game engine itself cant handle what the mod is trying to make it do, rather than any fault in your own PC. This mod looks good, but its high graphic features is a literal game breaker since its like every other battle there is a crash, and sieges of almost any kind are almost a no go.
  7. Whitestrake

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Regarding knight orders, would it be possible to add in the ability to create them anywhere as long as your a member of them? City locked Orders like the Dawn or Radiant cross cant be created or upgraded unless you own their respective cities, which if your a member of that faction that owns them, can be a hassle to get ownership of.
  8. Whitestrake

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Will there be more side quests like the griffon hideout quest in the future?
  9. Whitestrake

SP Medieval The Glory Of Castiliano 0.46 Updated

Where the heck is Jim? I've looked all over the damn city and combed the wheat fields.
  10. Whitestrake

Villages hardly giving any troops

Well, you could always use cheat mode to add the number of empire recruits you want based off the number of troops you got from the village to keep it even. And yea, a lot of mod authors on Taleworlds forums can be really rude to any kind of criticism; most push a lot of their own mod supporters away by being rude like that. The "go play native" line does get old after the 5000th time you see a mod author throw that at someone.
  11. Whitestrake

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Will an option ever be added to build Order Chapters that require owning that Orders home city in other cities or castles if your apart of it? IE, if I join the Radiant Cross or Order of the Dawn can I create chapters without owning Ethos or Valonbray?
  12. Whitestrake

Ghost Quest

Latis the Darkgryphon said:
    Whitestrake said:
    A lot of people say you need to be the King of Pendor for this to come up, but it came up for me around day 130 as an Empire Vassal. Although the hostile Lord was from the Fierdsvain we were at war with at the time.
    Empire fight with Fie? :shock:
    How many cities empire had in your game?
    We had taken most of the D'Shar lands east of Torbah by that point, and Fiersdvain declared war to curb power so we took several of their castles. I think the rival lord was either Jarl Eydis or Gunder; We had taken that Lords castle and he hated Lord Dion for getting it. Since I was Marshal, I always sent lords I hated to raid villages far away to lure enemy lords away from castles or cities I wanted. Way I saw it, I won whether they succeeded or not.
  13. Whitestrake

Ghost Quest

A lot of people say you need to be the King of Pendor for this to come up, but it came up for me around day 130 as an Empire Vassal. Although the hostile Lord was from the Fierdsvain we were at war with at the time.
  14. Whitestrake

Any chance of the old KotRC armor returning? Not that it matters in the big picture of this mod, but I'm not a big fan of the Knights armor change. Their chest piece is a simple retexture of Maltises armor, while before it was actually unique and made them stand out.
  15. Whitestrake

Why did the Empire get 2 new Knight orders and not anyone else? (minus D'Shars new assassins) They already had 2 of the most powerful knight orders available. I'm not really complaining as I favor the Empire in my playthroughs but it just seems a bit OP.
Top Bottom