Recent content by WerewolfAlpha

1. WerewolfAlpha

Compilation of Solutions for Missing Server List

Chimera, you have like 5 posts in this thread, every one of them is idiotic. Maybe you could shut up now that your game works so we people who don't want to "Play another game until our game works" can get ours fixed.  So maybe you could move along or post something other than stupid posts that don't help anyone?
  2. WerewolfAlpha

Significant amount of servers not showing up

Same problem. Some days I gewt 30-40, some days I get NONE. But thats what you get when you buy an indy game.
  3. WerewolfAlpha

cant find multiplayer games

Join the crowd! Apparently this doesn't affect everyone so they areb't doing anything about it.
  4. WerewolfAlpha

Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Hop right on a problem? LOL!! Why have I been having problems getting server list to repopulate for a year and a half? THAT'S NOT getting right on the problem. And don't tell me that it's on my end. Some days I get plenty of servers, other days I refresh over and over and I can get 1-5, some days I get none. SO Pretty darn sure it isn't me. Along with plenty of other people with the SAME ISSUE WHO WOULD LIKE IT FIXED!!!!!!
  5. WerewolfAlpha

SERIOUSLY, IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF! i HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE EITHER TOO CHEAP OR JUST TOO STUPID TO FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!
  6. WerewolfAlpha

This has been an issue since the game came out, and all I've ever found is threads about people trying to come up with ways to fix it. Some days I get servers when I try to play MP, others no servers pop up. Or just a few pop up. NOTHING DIFFERENT on either days. And there's even a thread about the problem being resolved. IT ISN'T FIXED!! I've done every one of these fixes, and it doesn't do SQUAT!
    It's just totally random. I've reinstalled, I've loaded a single player game, I've done it all, and now I'D LIKE YOU TO FIX IT!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom