Recent content by WeetchKing

1. WeetchKing

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v7.12 released 19/09/20)

Same thing here, I think it also happens around 1 hour of playtime on every mod and even in vanilla, insane stuttering in battles (especially when units start hitting each other) and only restarting the game fixes it.
  2. WeetchKing

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v7.12 released 19/09/20)

A little feedback 1: I really dislike how ships are implemented, say you have a ship in city A, go to land and stay there for a while hiring some troops, try to go back to your ship and you can't because of too many troops in your party then you try to go to the "See ships" menu option and...
  3. WeetchKing

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Does anyone know where I can find the download link for 3.611? my save game is there and I wanted to export my character
  4. WeetchKing

Alright I'll wait then, extremely excited to play this mod again. Great work everyone involved.
  5. WeetchKing

I can't find the full module link on moddb and I'm logged in, the patch is there though. Picture for reference: http://i.imgur.com/ky85luH.png
  6. WeetchKing

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

That's my point, "historically accurate" is a dumb argument. Was warband aiming to be historically accurate by taking place in Calradia, a fantasy continent? maybe we should take the game down and remake it in a real continent with historically accurate soldiers and historically accurate places...
  7. WeetchKing

Feeding an army of 200 soldiers only with butter and honey is not historically accurate, maybe we should remove that from the game so it's more historically accurate.
  8. WeetchKing

Why lose renown when killing lords? If anything you would gain more renown, more people would know you and talk about you. Only losing honor or some other system would be fine.
  9. WeetchKing

This is awesome, can't wait.
  10. WeetchKing

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

How do I change which type of guards appear guarding my city? I have a bunch of Unsullied and the guy who sells unsullied in my castle but the guys on duty are always "Sarjeant", tried sorting unsullied as the first or the last but it won't change.
  11. WeetchKing

I don't see where produno was causing problems in his last posts? Why do you keep acting like you're a mod and posting witty responses everywhere, are you a mod here? I'm not familiar with how mods are shown in this forum.
  12. WeetchKing

Found a bug, not sure if it's just on my end or if it was already reported. Also something strange happened, I never had encountered the Tattered Prince anywhere but when I created my kingdom I hired his mercenary company but now he defected to another kingdom... I also heard that he was...
  13. WeetchKing

Are you supposed to be able to spend a night with the whores in Braavos only once?
  14. WeetchKing

In the 2.1 changelog you have "Removed Oberyns daughters." I married Elia, is my save game ****ed?