Recent content by Waurio

1. Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Crusa spotted on IG earlier tonight. :party:
  2. [K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

ClockWise said:
    Waurio said:
    Ottomansneverdie said:
    "Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
    You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:

Rapier wit you got there.

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Don't forget to wipe the drool after you're done talking.

Sikis one of the best eu personalities I've yet to come across. Don't be a **** to him, man.

Good looks AE. Gr8 looks.  :roll:

Seems like a nice bloke, yes. Doesn't make a difference though, the statement he made and all these AE conspiracy theories are still just as silly.
  3. [K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

Ottomansneverdie said:
    "Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
    You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:

Rapier wit you got there.

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Don't forget to wipe the drool after you're done talking.
  4. El Classico

Cleric_Johnson
    Perhaps one of the strongest personalities in the scene. Cleric has an opinion about everything and isn't afraid to show it. Known for his ideas on "Infantry Psychology" and "Free Baggo", this player is someone who will force his will on you. A monster in infantry, with a passionate hate for archers.

Quality write-up. #freebaggo
  5. Top 5 Greatest Warband Matches

Good job putting this together, Barry. Loving all the legacy matchups. Keep em coming.
  6. Warband and ATI/AMD Driver

I got HD 6870 and I'm on 14.12 as well, no glitches or bugs. Make sure you get them from AMD's own site. I remember having drivers from Sapphire instead and those were fairly crappy.

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/7000/7800#

7. [AR] Anatolian Raiders | Tencereyi ocağa ekliyoruz

*** lalesi.

flecha_klaus.jpg
  8. Nations Cup 2015 - VIRALLINEN matsi FIN vs RUS 8.1., 21:00

Flooki bloo, kleinen kleinen.
  9. Would like to join the AE

I remember this one bloke actually using the IG template to make application on our forums in his attempt to join AE. "Did you read and understand the constitution of Guard of Istiniar: Yes"

E: In case the the opening post wasn't for trolling: I don't think AE is recruiting atm. Gl finding a nice clan and so on though.
  10. Would like to join the AE

Greetings, Maximou. Thank you for your interest, you can apply to AE on this site using the template:

http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/index.php?board=116.0
  11. Wolves [WV]

Welcome back.
  12. Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Blivandefar said:
    Barabe_Illusion said:
    yes oh Grandpoopie M that is what you doing aha. Running around getting credit for my brave quotes. May Cleric punish you when he comes back from pube.

Over

pubes

Found Cleric there once, ye.
Back
Top Bottom