Recent content by WASPPYY

1. Gotha's Battle Server? An Exciting Sign of Progress!

I WASP of the kingdom of Waspia Approve of this message.
  2. MP Movement keys for attack direction tweek

Ok, so the solution should be that if you are holding W you should keep moving forward but if you tap and hold S as your 2nd key then the block will go in its direction? Could this be used in other situations say, trying to strafe right but then press A and attack to swing left also?

Because I want to help? :???:
    Sorry messed up the quote
  3. MP Movement keys for attack direction tweek

Ok, so the solution should be that if you are holding W you should keep moving forward but if you tap and hold S as your 2nd key then the block will go in its direction? Could this be used in other situations say, trying to strafe right but then press A and attack to swing left also?

Because i use movent keys for attack direction but i use mouse to directional block block.

So when i move forward and hold the W key say im also doing an up attack i want to be able to switch to a stab attack while still moving forward without stopping. It would be the same as if you used your mouse to switch to your stab while moving forward its not going to force you to stop moving
  4. MP Movement keys for attack direction tweek

yes but i have been using movement keys for years. you can still dodge you just let go of w to move backwards.
    you dont use movement keys for attack direction so you havent created a fighting style with it so how can you even have an opinion on this?

I know but the default and most popular option is to obviously control it by mouse, so it kind of is like binding your keys ?

In any case how do they fix this? If you no longer stop when pressing S momentarily you can’t dodge swings,as you’ll constantly barrel forwards(I would know I had to play with a sticky W key for a bit)
  5. MP Movement keys for attack direction tweek

I didnt bind any keys its an option in game to switch to it.

Isn’t that kind of the price you pay when you bind your attack direction to your keys? Your attacks are tied to your footwork.

Either way I don’t really see a solution as if they make your movements a little less sharp(so tapping S won’t stop you) next thing you’ll be moaning it’s unresponsive :razz:
  6. MP Movement keys for attack direction tweek

I use movement keys for attack direction when fighting, if i am holding W and moving forward and press S to switch to a stab attack it stops me dead in my tracks, could you change it so i can switch to my stab attack without stopping dead in my tracks cause it is hard to keep up with people...
Back
Top Bottom