Recent content by Warriordude1

1. Why so much hate for this game?

Because this game needs to be better than Warband actually.
  2. On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

Somewhat of a Jedi mind trick my words are intended to be towards the devs of this game basicly for Taleworlds to pep up and make Bannerlord a much better game very soon yo.
  3. On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

My previous words are basicly intended as an reverse psychology tactic towards the devs to make this game more better actually.
  4. On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

The new upcoming update patch will be a very awful and very disappointing update patch to the actual players of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and the new update patch will "not" release on this upcoming Monday I seriously and strongly fear at this time really sad to say.

Maybe we all should just give up our hopes and expectations on the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Steam PC game really as sad and depressing this may seem I'm afraid.
  5. Hyborian Age Bannerlord Conversion Module Request...

Awesome module this would really be if done correctly by a talented modding team for the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord early access version Steam game truly.
  6. On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

Will this new patch fix various issues in Bannerlord actually?
  7. Urgent Request to Taleworlds Development Team...

The question is will the devs actually read this thread very soon?
  8. Hyborian Age Bannerlord Conversion Module Request...

Will a team of Bannerlord modders please develop and release a great new amazing Hyborian Age Conan the Barbarian setting action rpg Bannerlord game conversion overhaul module as soon as possible really please?
  9. Urgent Request to Taleworlds Development Team...

Taleworlds development team, please correctly fix the gameplay issues and the technical issues that are current in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord early access Steam PC game itself officially very soon really please devs.
Back
Top Bottom