• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by warrior2099

1. Need More Info [Issue] [Bug] Problem with quest mission from main quest (disrupt supply lines)

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Yes, will do it tomorrow.

PS - found that it happens only if we load game till time when caravan should depart. If we use "load game" during this period later information in mission story (where caravan goes) never start to appear.

If we play the same game and if we don't use load - caravan start its' travel normally.
  2. Need More Info [Issue] [possible bug] Soldiers from party we disband disappear.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I posted question/ information about issue also in Bannerlord reddit group and...
  3. Need More Info [Issue] [Bug] Problem with quest mission from main quest (disrupt supply lines)

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I'm sorry that I don't provide technical specifications above, but this is such...
Top Bottom