Recent content by WarPigs

1. In Progress Seonon Battania siege map bug Enemy defender stuck under Map

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time.
    np :smile:
  2. In Progress Seonon Battania siege map bug Enemy defender stuck under Map

I didn't see any other post describing this exact same issue in Seonon. Though I assume many people have had it, but were too lazy to post it here.
  3. In Progress Seonon Battania siege map bug Enemy defender stuck under Map

Summary: When besieging Seonon with Max combatants (1,000 on battlefield) There is 1 or more enemy combatants stuck inside a particular spot below, in the walls in the Seonon Siege Map, making it impossible to win the battle without using the "killall" cheat command via console. Follow the Link...
  4. In Progress Why is Sargot in the South in Vlandia and not North?!

Sorry to break it to you but.. do you guys realize you released companion app dlc with Sargot at south.. so is this a bug turned into feature now? And how come it took you 2 years to even properly respond to this let alone fixing this? This is a 2 minute fix. This bug broke lots of lore info between older M&B titles and Bannerlord. I'm curious if the fix will arrive if so when and how are you going to fix the lore now.
    They can easily turn it into cannon: Sargot was destroyed by some Vikingr/Nords, and the surviving garrison and townsfolk were chased/harassed through Battania until they finally emerged on the oth3reside, and rebuilt Sargot.

It's probably low priority because fixing it takes time, and would detract from the other more pressing issues i.e The neverending -100 war progress bug. Which I hope they fix soon.
  5. Need More Info Cant defeat the empire... last empire left with 4 clans and its always -100

awe sheet well thank you @Avane , ill mass recruit all the stupid vassals and bleed the bastards dry!
  6. In Progress War progress on the western empire was constantly -100 & no descendants for any clan member

Hi! Forwarded to the QA team. Thanks for reporting!
    hi im having the same issue. Im down to the last (Northern) empire, and im in negatives below 0 in war progress, and already took their settlements. They seem to spawn out of thin air.
  7. SP - Economy (HOW DO I LABEL AS FIXED?) At just lvl 20 Smithing, I can already break the economy. And it's no fun.

This can be fixed with a mod.
    If you can't do it, I will :smile:
    What parameters do you want to set for the falchion?

In general, the problem of blacksmithing is exponential.
    More precisely, Math.Pow(2.75...) for e1.7 and Pow(2.95...) for lower versions.

A solution (from me) is to reduce the base of the degree from 2.75 to 2, as in the price of units, each tier is twice as expensive, and not 2.75 times.

So I'm not sure how much the falchion blade values are, all I know is, it takes only 2 pieces of wrought iron (or 3?) and it gives a massive smithing upgrades (from lvl 100 to 115) and the price for items made with that blade jumped from 50k to 100k, 200k, etc. That's the only issue I've come across in smithing. Turns out the other components are mostly balanced, but just not that blade.
  8. SP - Economy (HOW DO I LABEL AS FIXED?) At just lvl 20 Smithing, I can already break the economy. And it's no fun.

jeeysus christ i didnt realize but crafting that single 50k weapon made me jump 30 levels. All It took was a single T4 Falchion blade piece, the rest were T1.
  9. SP - General I think Smithing feature is dragging down the overhaul gaming experience

I agree its ruining experience, but here is my alternative suggestion:

1.Players must unlock access to higher Tier craftable pieces based on smithing level.

2. Crafting higher difficulty items over your skillset has an exponentially-scaled chance of failure (scaled based on how much higher the difficulty bar is over skillset) and if you fail, you will lose those mats in the process.

An example: a lvl 20 smith unlocks T2 items, lvl 30 = T3, lvl 40=T4, lvl 50=T5.
    Percent of failure over difficulty can range from 0% > to 95% failure depending on how much harder it is to make.

This will prevent excessively mass producing expensive weapons. I think this is much simpler than redoing the entire system.

10. SP - Economy (HOW DO I LABEL AS FIXED?) At just lvl 20 Smithing, I can already break the economy. And it's no fun.

I know this has been an old bug for a year or 2, but I just want to make sure it's still being addressed.
  11. SP - Economy (HOW DO I LABEL AS FIXED?) At just lvl 20 Smithing, I can already break the economy. And it's no fun.

03/15/23 update for 1.1+: Prices are even more harsher and I think smithing is now much more balanced because items like the pugio which contained rare metals (but before v1.1 was very very cheap and ubiquitous), it is now very expensive and rare (1 pugio/tribesman throwing dagger is over $10k...
  12. Resolved Entering Jeracos For "Family Feud" leads to CTD

Hi, do you still have your save file where the Family Feud quest is active and saved before entering the city? If not, can you reproduce it and upload your save file before entering the city to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I uploaded it to Taleworlds.com, I referenced your support name, and provided the link to this page, thanks!
  13. Resolved Entering Jeracos For "Family Feud" leads to CTD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

thank you sir!...
    I will send the save file to you in about 2 hours. I have to do something first.
  14. Resolved Entering Jeracos For "Family Feud" leads to CTD

Dump Identifier: 2020-10-08_17.52.59_039a2a8095d3b5fdc3e60381f3ef2320 Initial: October 8, 2020 - 12:50pm - Jeracos itself is bugged. Entering Jeracos leads to CTD. - Current related quest is "Family Feud" - My current save file is significantly slower. I suspect Save-file Corruption due to my...
Back
Top Bottom