Recent content by Wardrobe_Fuat

1. Wardrobe_Fuat

Is Vlandia still op in TDM and siege now?

Khan's Guard is half-heavy archer, half-heavy infantry, half-shock troop. But besides that, their medium infantry is a pretty strong counterpick against most heavily armored enemies, and their shield coverage is only behind that of a Battanian oval shield

Aserai having heavy infantry would dilute the cultural identity of the faction, though I personally think they need more counters against armored opponents than what they currently have.
    In that case khan's guard should be on a horse if its supposed to be accurate. If its supposed to be heavy inf, then should have more armor and lower price. If its supposed to be heavy archer, then needs a better bow and perks. In its current state, its neither of those things and a weird class. Khuzait's medium inf is quite good yes, but its nowhere near heavy infantry classes of vlandia, battania, empire and sturgia.

I dont think anyone cares about cultural identity at this point in multiplayer. Aserai units should be running much faster if they are supposed to wear lightweight desert clothes then. Heavy infantry units basically run so much faster because of running perks, even though they have 50+ armor on them.

I am quite frustrated at how fast and easy it would be to fix these balance issues in tdm/siege, but MP devs are very incompetent.
  2. Wardrobe_Fuat

Aserai heavy cav has almost half armor compared to vlandian heavy cavalry, how is that balanced?

Looter is the most overpowered perk, especially in the hands of vlandian peasant, as their elite units are very good.

Also Khuzait and Aserai basically don't have a heavy infantry unit. Very stupid design for a competitive game.
  3. Wardrobe_Fuat

Vlandian's heavy cav has 204 cm lance, 33dmg, 54 armor, 25 horse armor, 260 horse hp (with correctly chosen perks)
    Khuzait's heavy cav can have 208 cm lance, 29 dmg, 43 armor, 15 horse armor, 250 horse hp.

Empire's heavy cav is the only one that might take on vlandia with their longer "heavy kontos" and heavy armor, but good luck staying alive against all vlandian snipers.

Similar comparisons hold true for vlandian heavy infantry and ranged units. Basically vlandia has the full package.

Worst of it all is, vlandian peasant's price being 80 and the looter perk. This allows vlandians to spam every siege/tdm games with peasants, sergeants and knights. Basically peasants earn coins by spawning and dying, and if they get a kill they get +10 gold.
  4. Wardrobe_Fuat

Galdr, add me on steam and lets play Siege and TDM tonight. Deal?

Lets also compare each units of factions by their price, perk and stats with each other. I will prove to you that Vlandia has best heavy cavalry, heavy infantry and archers.
  5. Wardrobe_Fuat

Can't believe been more than a year and this issue is completely same as that day. How incompetent are you MP dev team?
  6. Wardrobe_Fuat

Sergeant should not grant +5% movement speed in Two Handed Sword perk in patch 1.7.2.

I don't understand why vlandia gets all the good stuff together?
    If they get good heavy inf, they should have **** ranged and cavalry.
    But they have the best for all of them, which makes no sense.
  7. Wardrobe_Fuat

It's unbelievable how grossly incompetent you are at doing anything to the game.

This post is still relevant right? Or did they patch it
  8. Wardrobe_Fuat

When do you plan to release a HOTFİX?

You lost the veterans after we held on for 2 years, hoping it will get better someday. You finally killed it good, congrats.
    With chivalry coming to steam, I really don't see a reason to try to hold on to bannerlord anymore.
  9. Wardrobe_Fuat

Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

I don't want to mention names, but I am friends with a developer from when I was studying in METU. I told him the issues we face in MP, and he had no idea and was really surprised.

Their MP dev team just sweeps the problems under carpet and rest of the TW has no idea.

It's been months since I saw any dev join any siege/tdm/battle modes servers. I miss the times when we could at least tell them of our problems on that rare occasions when they joined a game, even if the problems wouldn't be solved later still. (correct if you saw any dev join game at evenings for EU servers recently)
  10. Wardrobe_Fuat

Might be right tbf. Chivalry 2 is actually very enjoyable.
    I will give it a try myself. Been hanging on to Bannerlord MP for 2.5 years, played MP even on first day and have been active always, tried making even videos for it for more than a year.

But I really cannot hold on to it with this many issues and so little content, there was huge potential for MP but they blew it. Now other games will that gap.
  11. Wardrobe_Fuat

Evening is off hours, so no can do..

They tested the updates with 2-3 testers, on 2080 Ti cards and there was no issues whatsoever. What are you on about ikko, open a ticket, they looking into it? (Be prepared to receive this reply to your ticket: forwarded it to dev team, closing the ticket now)
  12. Wardrobe_Fuat

With chivalry coming to steam, it could be too late for Bannerlord MP.
  13. Wardrobe_Fuat

Revert to 1.7.1 update, focus on crashes and custom servers

yes but no
    Crashes were much more common of course and balance was worse, but fps was better.
  14. Wardrobe_Fuat

I think it is related to that skins patch. I realized it got worse as more people could afford those custom armors, with the latest update it just became unbearable.
    When servers become more populated, fps stutters get worse.
Back
Top Bottom