Recent content by waraelm

1. waraelm

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

hi hokiebts  i was just taking a break from maths revision and though i would pop in and see how one of my favortie mods is getting on, cant wait for the realese. also  hate to critize happy storm troopers great work, but the strom troopers eyes are green and they have blue line things instead of black.

anyway great to come back on the fourm and bye for now :grin:
  2. waraelm

SP Sci-Fi Star Wars: The Rise of the Clones Mod.

(yes i know i said i would be gone for a while but i am off sick and have done all of the homework and coursework for now)

theres Thor, youhou, theres me but I'm not gong to be active really again till the Summer holidays start, Vader. but thankfully before i left i created plan 2 because to be honeast like most people on this  forum i have  had little faith in tela as well. bascily plan2 is all models and dialogue are  sent to me rigged in before the summer, which i will then save on my computer and usb stick. then after i have finshed my gsces myself and my friend who is amazingly good at ict (probably because his parents are both ict technicians and experts), will do all the codding and other stuff though the 3-4 months we have free before 6 forum start.

bye for now then everyone :wink:
  3. waraelm

i think it looks good but the only problem i have is the helms fron looks squre, besides that love it :wink:
  4. waraelm

hokiebts you can keep your dark troopers as a unit but call them shadowtroopers, wore the same armour but were human.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_stormtrooper

i may i suggest you have there armour the colour grey liek in star wars force unleashed then the colour black.

or you could have these guys.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_shock_trooper
  5. waraelm

hi everyone just though i would pop on to ill to work. anway nice stormie armour but the helmet look square. also have you though about having imperial army troopers as a lower imperial teir unit??

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Army_trooper
  6. waraelm

Afganistan war

(hi everyone I'm ill so had some spare time to look at the forum)

its pretty tasteless wanting a mod based on an actual work which is gong on right now and there are people dieing right now for Afghanistan's freedom (i live in colchester in england and somtimes you cant get into the high street beacuse of a funeral for some poor old dead para), but hay that never stopped anyone. also dragon why have you got an Israel troop tree, the Gaza crisis is completely separate to Afghanistan military wise. also your better off in my opion playing cod4 or battlefield 2 in my gaming opion then wanting a modern warfare mod .

7. waraelm

SP Sci-Fi Rise of the clones (a star wars clone wars mod)

i have announcement to make. this year is one of the most important years in my life education wise  gcses, whilst in past mocks for this i have done extremely well (sadly not in French but i can learn it another time). even though i have carried on working on this mod i have decided because this is the real thing, that i will stop working on rise of the clones until my studies  are finished just before the summer. now before  certain people say dead mod dead mod,  i am leaving the mod in the hands of my rise of the clones fellow mod team members, regardless of your feeling to these people they are nice people and they really don't want to let the community down and will be carrying on with this mod in my absences. if the worst comes the worst  and that fails this mod will go into hibernation until  Ive finshed.

so all what i can say is see you in the summer :wink:

p.s.  good luck to the follwing mods with there work: hokiebts with his star wars mod, dain ironfoot with his Napoleonic mod, elmmence with his fantasy mod, the 1866 mod team with there western mod, good luck to the gangs of Glasgow mod team, ancieantwanker and the rest of the tld team with the last days ,  good luck to the liberty or death team with there war of indpence mod, good luck  to willaim with his Chinese WW2 period mod (hope you get auto fire for that Tommy gun), and any other mod out there i have not mentioned :wink:

to everyone even to the people who may not like me that much. i wish all the best of health and success with everything in your real and virtual life's :grin:

best wishes

waraelm :smile:
  8. waraelm

If obama gets killed

i think the kkk would have one big party and all get drunk and macdonadles wil ltake over america and rule the world and then there will be the 1,2 and 3 kfc,burger knig and mc wars.
  9. waraelm

SP Fantasy Hardcore Fantasy Mod ---- Recruiting

yea i dont care much for my speelnig on here beacuse its a game fourm, which is meant to be fun and relaxed. but at least un like you i code for my mod and not asking peopel to do everythnig for me.
  10. waraelm

SP Fantasy Hardcore Fantasy Mod ---- Recruiting

a word of advice people on this fourm dont like it when people say they want to make a mod and not do any of the work. they also dotn liek it when you replace s's woth z's.
  11. waraelm

SP Fantasy Mount & Blade Lands of Grenfell (Incomplete) New Story Added

i saw your video on youtube yesterday great work keep it up :wink:
  12. waraelm

WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

yes but then your making the mod biased and really what milaltry force no offence would be called the japanse invaders.
  13. waraelm

Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

i know this sounds daft but why not have a faction of old scottish people who wear kilts who are tired of the yobish behaviour and plan to sort it out themselves.
  14. waraelm

wel lit doesnt sound a very offical name does it.
  15. waraelm

i think a name change would be a good idea since the name japanse invaders sounds kind of bias. would japanse invasion force or a name along those lines make more sense??
Back
Top Bottom