Recent content by Wall

1. Bug reporting site

lostlord said:
    santikoach said:
    i got the same problem.. but that's just an annoyance, not an important bug.... mine is worse... the game keeps crashing when i get into either big cities (like moscow or warsaw) or big battles (100+ men).... i've played 4 hours so far, and it crashed like 10 times already. says something bout some "runtime error", and that the game must close...

ihateyousomuch.jpg

i have the samme error only it keep comming at random which is very annoying is there a fix?

I'm playing version 1,143

This happened to me too but then i lowered the grahps a little and it went away  :grin:
  2. Cant find modules folder on fire & sword :/

Thank you! long time ago i played warband so didn't remember...
    it was in my steamfolder... (obviosly....)  :wink:
  3. How do I recruit Winged Hussars?

Just hire an heavy cav commaner by talking to the major :grin:
  4. War with Sweden.

Ask lords for quest some will give you a start an war quest (by raiding caravans)
  5. Completely new.................but not completely new, help needed

A tip of earning money is obtaining a village  (if your in a faction)
    You can get enourmous amounts of money by just visiting the village once in a while and get taxes :smile: Try to have a good realation with your villages because they will pay you better then i think :grin:
  6. Cant find modules folder on fire & sword :/

I just downloaded a mod for fire and sword but i can't find the modules folder  :? I've previously played both regular mount and blade and warband. in which i found the modules folder. When i search for mount&blade with fire and sword i only find a folder which contains two other folders named...
  7. Runtime error!!!

Just turn graphics to low  :smile: had the same problem but started working after i changed it  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom