Recent content by wakeforce139

1. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Apologies if this is not the proper place for this but I don't see anywhere else for general discussion for this mod.

What is driving the trade items economy in Calradia 1050? Is it just the vanilla Warband or is it part of one of the mods? I'm noticing the goods offered seem to vary quite a bit from what it used to be.

For example Ahmerrad used to have iron and wool not seeing either of them in my current game. Shariz used to have date again not showing up. Not a lot of salt avail in the northern towns and the prices seem quite high, etc. Just seems like everything is pretty funky and generally speaking trading isn't really worthwhile. Any advice or suggestions? Or am I approaching making money in this mod the wrong way? Thanks!
  2. [S] Morrigan Stay

I dropped the 2 files into the VC folder and opened the game again. Now the game log text is all kinds of weird and when the battle scenes open I get all kinds of odd lines about the scenery. Also on the character scene when you click relations and then factions it has something about party morale.

Guessing these are just popping up because the mod isn't updated to latest game files?
  3. 1257 1.03

HAHAH honestly made me crack up man! I know the Christmas movie bull**** too :smile:

My gf loves 'em. Which is perfect for me as it gives me the nerd time I so desire.
  4. Is this mod stil active?

If 1.03 is better than 1.02 would it be possible to be added as a beta user?
  5. Renown - Is it bugged? I'm not getting any

Don't be worried, you just need to do more tournaments and other renown building quests etc. Yes it does suck and I bet the fix is pretty minor, some txt file tweak or something.

The mod is awesome and a ton of fun.
  6. Renown - Is it bugged? I'm not getting any

No matter what I do in battles or who I face, I am getting absolutely no renown. I killed 400 peasants with 80 troops and no renown, enemy lords with 120+ etc and I'm getting nothing. Is this a bug or what?
  7. Tributes not working and can't be changed?

If you talk to the peasants and tell them to pay you in goods (even though they already say they are) then the goods will start showing up in your tribute storage each week. But you have to actually tell them to pay in goods individually.

Like the guy above said, I would suggest not telling the guys making the crappy stuff to pay you or else you'll have to ride around again and tell them to stop. You will notice your storage gets full very quick :smile:
  8. Question about archers

Well my complaints above and elsewhere were for the SVN version - I didn't realize it was no longer being supported. I have since installed 1.02 and honestly it's much better. I don't suggest anyone use the most up-to-date SVN version as it is very buggy. The AI is completely dumb and the pathing is broken in a lot of places.
  9. Revert to Native siege scenes?

Hmm let me seek a different solution - any suggestions on regions where anyone isn't running into these issues with sieges? I'd like to start up a kingdom or take a castle for France and request it for myself.
  10. Revert to Native siege scenes?

Is it possible to overwrite the siege maps in the mod with the native ones? Or from a different mod even? I love this mod but as I reported in the bug thread and others have, it isn't playable in most of the castle scenes. The AI and pathing is buggy and as a player my only real advantage is to...
  11. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Searching showed a lot of people with the same problems as me with custom siege maps and their pathing. Then I saw a bunch of the bugs were just dismissed because of a lack of screen shots.  I've attempted to add some screen shots, technically they are pics I took on my phone because my screenshot command won't work for some reason in game.

In these screen shots I am defending on Basel castle siege. The problem is the defenders all want to group up inside the castle wall and keep running into the wall trying to run straight at the enemy. They mostly ignore any commands that PC gives to try to move them to a logical place. And then the attackers all try to run across to the same point and they end up just running into the wall on the other side of the defenders. There are a few that trickle across the draw bridge slowly and then like 2 defenders will turn to attack them when they get close. For reference I've played this same siege map as an attacker and had the same problem.

http://d.pr/i/QzOe here you can see the defenders running into the wall like idiots, the gate is way off to the right.

http://d.pr/i/dkx3 here you can see the attackers are standing on the edge of the moat while 2 guys trickle over the drawbridge randomly
  12. Dyes everywhere

Thanks for replying. I have M&B version 1.158 and the mod was just downloaded from the most recent link version .22.

I will play around a bit more with the install and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime if anyone else has a clue please let me know. All I found in the bugs section was that the bug was fixed years ago.
  13. Dyes everywhere

Just downloaded mod, looks awesome thanks for the hard work. Ran into a ton of dyes in first town I spawns in (Holy Roman Empire) then same in the next, then the next all way over to Ireland. So I searched this board and found threads about it from back in 2011 or so but nothing since. This...
  14. Question about archers

Without wanting to sound negative but probably doing so anyway, how do you guys get through games with sieges as buggy as they are?

Everytime the AI just acts like a bunch of morons and either stand around stuck on some invisible obstacle or the archers won't shoot etc. The maps that have the doors you have to break down are impossible to fight almost, my troops often won't even hit the door they just mass on the bridge in front of it and then the archers all run around to the side of the castle and just stand there.

So my question is - what are you guys doing in your games to overcome / deal with this?
Back
Top Bottom