Recent content by Waghbakri

1. The Rhodoks are swallowing my fiefs

I am lvl 13 in game and my liege is Sanjar Khan. My liege declared war on Rhodoks to expand his rule .But we have gotten the worst in war. The Rhodoks are swallowing (I mean capturing) my fiefs like black hole and my party is losing moral.And Sanjar Khan is not helping me defend my fiefs. Help...
  2. Drunk's Calradia at War Roleplay

Calradia at War is a serious roleplaying server set in 13th century Calradia in an alternate universe. Calradia is divided into many different realms with an extensive story behind them, with constantly changing politics defining the future of the continent. In this roleplay, you play in a realistic medieval setting, and you can play as lords, knights, peasants, priests, and so on. This is a small community of dedicated players, and the server revolves around events. The server is on Native, sometimes having a password and sometimes not.

Unlike other servers, there are designated times for roleplaying, so events begin on 4:30 PM CST on Fridays, and 3:30 PM CST on Saturdays and Sundays.

All of the information for the server is on Steam.

Good brothers I support this server

Server name in-game plz tell me
Back
Top Bottom