Recent content by Vulpes_Corvum

1. Making the factions feel unique

I'm curious to hear everyone's ideas on how to make the factions play unique. Something beyond a single flat numerical bonus and different troops to add variety depending upon your faction. Just spitballing, but reading through the lore of the world, these ideas came to my mind: Empire The...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Making the factions FEEL unique

I'm curious to hear everyone's ideas on how to make the factions play unique. Something beyond a single flat numerical bonus and different troops to add variety depending upon your faction. Just spitballing, but reading through the lore of the world, these ideas came to my mind: Empire The...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Running a mercenary company

I'd love to be able to create a mercenary "company" with the depth of a faction. I started a new campaign recently and decided to remain a mercenary for as long as possible because I generally lose interest when I become a vassal or create a kingdom. Things are good in the life of a...
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops I'd love to be able to create a mercenary "company" with the depth of a faction

I started a new campaign recently and decided to remain a mercenary for as long as possible because I generally lose interest when I become a vassal or create a kingdom. Things are good in the life of a soldier-of-fortune when I happen across a castle with just over 100 defenders. "A mercenary...
Back
Top Bottom