Recent content by VuK_VuK

1. D'Shar Revision Thread for 3.8

Well, as darkheart84 posted I also saw them as some more cosmoplitan and civli Jatu with good inf, as not all warriors are just roaming the steps. 

It always buged me that Sarleon has a better mounted archer KO than Dshar. All bandits in there part of the land are mounted, so you would think that to counter that you would also use more horse, as people usualy cant run as fast as a horse. If they where nomads, no matter how they settle they always use horses.

Short bows are good with that theme. Dont think they need a longbow, keep that as a household unit.

There whole are need some consolidation, as the bandits and singalis are much difrent to Dshar army and they shouldnt be in my eyes. If they have the slaver capital of Pendor, a part of there army tree should also show that.
  2. Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Aunodin said:
    As far as I am aware, clothing depends on personality type, which changes each game supposibly.

Didnt know that, thanks.
  3. Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Diaphantos1 said:
    Is Lady Hindal bald for anyone else?

She has short hair in my game, like 1 mm of it. She is the only one in nice colorfull clothing. Does the clothing change per game start or?
  4. Whitestag Castle - A nice catch for first time play throughs

I have to say that using Noldor is a nice strategy, but I dont befriend them untill I get some fiefs, its is easier to have them hostile and kite them where you need them than to have positive relations and pray that they will feel like going where you need them.
    And for that fiefs near Laria woods are ideal.
    As Snake armys constantly spawn and wreak havoc on empire you can always find some to kite to almost any Empire fief.
  5. Pendor 3.7063 Best castle and town for defense

In my last play, Ravens took Marleons from Sarleon. Took it from them, then while I was waiting for King Urlic to get back to my leater had to defend it with  my 150 men from 700 Ravens. The fight was extreamly easy, full dmg to all. So I would say Marleons. Think it has to do with raised wall at the laders so archers are less efective against troops there plus only 1 lader.
  6. Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Yes I know it is suposed to disapear. But still have mine equipt about 50 days since I defeated Wolfbode. Can even post a screenie. He repawned, will try to get him again and see if it will be removed if I put it in the inventory.
  7. Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Is strange rune bow now permanent? It used to disaperar when Wolfbode was defeated, now in 2 games 3.6 nad 3.7 it doesent even if it is my inventory or if I am using it.
  8. In battle glitch

I get that some times too... How much I saw, it usualy happens on smaller maps, and only when using mini map to position the troops, usualy after giving some F1 orders it starts to work again.
  9. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Grats on the new release and thank You all for making it!

Is there any new art update for RCC in this update or is it planed?

In 3.705 it was possible to join your CKO, is it still possible or is it fixed?
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

thunderfire said:
    Well, you're taking the wrong approach. Imagine a fine, noble, clean, rose-flower-smelling noldor maiden ranger playing the flute in her camp. And now imagine suddenly a a bunch of smelling, ugly, naked, hairy beserkers enter the scene. Obviously the noldor will simply faint and can be captured easily. Okay, and before you start asking "So why do some beserkers die?"...Well, alcohol, naked males, hot elven ladies...

This forum needs a reputation button!!! Rep +
    Nice answer! :smile:
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

thunderfire said:
    Doublepostpower! What are the most effective ways of gaining honour? I'm currently resolving disputes as often as possible, jump straihht into any tournament I can make it to in time and I'm hosting one whenever I got the cash. Plus I'm letting go every lord who crosses swords with me. Still I'm only at 250 honour after sooooooooo long. Any tipps?

Train Zerks and Gladiators and go hunt some Noldor and autocalculate. Just release them, If You are friendly to them just take 1 friendly lord with you to act as a bait.

300 Honor in 30 mins :smile:
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So, any other ways to get a specific minor army spawns except listening to rumors? Again 700 days to conquer Pendro, and again 400 have passed without ending the game as Mystmountains are still fading and every other army is spawning every few weeks. Funny thing is that I moved my capitol from Sarleon to Rane, and am walking around raven land all the time listening to rumors what are all about Mystmountains and there army isnt spawning :sad: :sad:
  13. POLL: Do you hate or like elves,and if so why?

Always loved the Elves. Mostly cos I am a human ( :smile: ) IRL so in virtual world i like to be an elf.

Here in Pendor I also like them, as they become nice guardians of my realm when I am on good terms with them. Also they allow me farm honor and give me valuable prisoners. Would like a bit more lore about them.
  14. Not in a very helpful mood, are you?

Ok, what is the point of this thread?

Ppl are rude to you online?? So... People are also rude IRL to people they dont know asking things in wrong places. In Q/A thread in my memory people dont bash but answer. People start bashing in a X topic times 2n.

MV bit my ass when I reported a bug cos a guy above with the same was meddling with occult, did I cry? No, just wrote a normal answer to him, guess what, then he tested it and made a quick fix.

Like in real life, and all over the internet people will be rude, angry and so on, and some will be nice and helpful. But making a whine thread like this makes sure that all will turn hostile to you. Just like IRL if you come to some group of people and start *****ing to them they all will turn and become hostile...

Yes, some people will have sarcastic or ironic tones. Get used to it! Dont like it? Start by playing by the rules. Like Lady Raubrey wrote, using a private forum is a privilege.

In most cases I saw on this forum, ppl are in most cases helpful, but again it depends how you enter the boards.
Back
Top Bottom