Recent content by vuk

1. vuk

Help My Community!

The company's motives do not matter here. What matters is that we have the opportunity to help poor people. It costs us nothing and gets the company nothing. I have not even told you what company, so you posting your picture will not help the business at all.
  2. vuk

Help My Community!

Orange safety vests, orange hunting vests, anything works.
  3. vuk

Help My Community!

Dear Taleworlds fans, Tomorrow I implore all of you to take a picture of yourself wearing orange and post it to this Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/NBC15Madison My company and others will all donate 40 meals for every picture posted. They will go to the Second Harvest Food Bank to...
  4. vuk

CALL TO ACTION!

Thank you all for your votes. Unfortunately she did not win, but I appreciate the effort.
  5. vuk

CALL TO ACTION!

Thanks for your votes so far guys! It is much appreciated. This is a great book and it really deserves your vote!
  6. vuk

CALL TO ACTION!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1JS1JDS61CM2F Fellow M&B fans, please help my sister out! She is a young, aspiring author from Wisconsin and could really use your vote! This could be her big chance to be a published author! I would really appreciate your support!
  7. vuk

B Fantasy From the Ashes

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Segestius looks like a jolly sort.

lol, as part of the faction previews I am going to release more artwork of the rulers and pretenders, and tell their stories. Segestius's is quite interesting.  :wink:

@shadowarcher: As far as new features, there will be new factions, troops, weapons, characters, etc (as stated above), the damage system and the way that the game factors damage will be changed to be more realistic. Combat balance will very different than in the game, and the role that the player has will change. I am also trying to make the culture and history of the land feel a lot more rich and authentic than in Native, as well as making the player feel more as if he is a part of the world. Tons and tons of changes have been made to gameplay, and I will talk about them more as I get closer to release.
  8. vuk

SP Native Vuk's Faction and Gameplay Rework Mod Final Release!

Great, tell us how you liked it SMST!

I am proud to announce that I am proud to announce my new mod.  :wink:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=153587.msg3688800#msg3688800
  9. vuk

B Fantasy From the Ashes

Hello everyone, I am happy to announce that after several months of work, I will soon (Hopefully in the next few days) be able to release a working version of my new mod: From the Ashes.  The first version will be singleplayer only, but I plan for multiplayer to follow near the end of the...
  10. vuk

Thank you Apsod. I am sorry that I missed Christmas, but it is a lot of work. :razz: I will have to release it as a late Holiday present. The first beta version is about 50% complete now. (sp only. mp will come after sp)
    I will be releasing an announcement for it soon.
  11. vuk

I started my new mod, but had to stop in September to focus on school. New versions have come out since then, so I am going to have to update what I did. I am going to be starting work on it again when school is out, and hopefully will have something for you to look forward to at Christmas. If you like VFGR Mod, you will love this one. It is much bigger, much better, and much bloody cooler!
    Merry Christmas!!
  12. vuk

Warband: Editing Custom battle and Multiplayer troops with the text files

Hey Beaver, thank you for posting this, it is a lot of help. I realize that you only posted this since there was no module system, and that now there is one, but it is still helpful to me since (for a number of reasons) I do not use the module system.
    I used it and it mostly worked, but there is a problem that I was wondering if you could help me with. For some reason, whoever hosts the game has the equipment available to them and it shows up in game, but for some reason whoever joins the server gets no equipment. It shows up in their inventory, but not in game. Do you know why this is?
  13. vuk

M&B 2?

Aahhh Thank you for the info.
  14. vuk

M&B 2?

Warband is M&B 2? What would make you think that?
  15. vuk

M&B 2?

Ah, sorry, I have not seen any of his interviews, so the only thing I have heard about it was that little announcement with Warband that I cannot find. Have any details on it been released?
Back
Top Bottom