Recent content by Vraelomon

1. Vraelomon

captain lust bald

captain lust bald
  2. Vraelomon

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Taleworlds mods are  c[size=2pt]boiogl pgeaoypsl!e and they removed my duck.[/size]
    cool_duck.png

What up QUACKERS
  3. Vraelomon

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

check out this cool duck
    unknown.png

what up -snip-
  4. Vraelomon

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

I'm excited about all those trees.
  5. Vraelomon

E3 2018: Soon

This one, yeah. Which was a pretty awesome game overall, but parts of it got really aggravating after a while. There's nothing to do once you reduce threat levels in all territories, and you'll never run out of fuel, or bullets, or food. Combat is way too easy, enemies attack you one at a time, and you always get the little thingy telling you when to right click and block. There'll always 3 super massive lens flares before any snipers fire at you, and they'll probably miss unless you're standing still. Explosive perimeter defenses on strongholds, like those little exploding spears or whatever they were, always have a massive red circle on the ground where they're going to land, so you know exactly where not to be.

Still a fun game to drive around in though, the world was nicely detailed and different areas felt unique. It was also lots of fun to go park on a cliff and then snipe things from the back of the car.
    Haven't played the one Densetsu posted tho
  6. Vraelomon

E3 2018: Soon

I'm somewhat following RAGE 2, hoping it'll be slightly Mad Maxish, except with borderlands. But I don't have high hopes.
    Also kudos to Arvenski for making the E3 thread every year.
  7. Vraelomon

Yarn of insignificant questions

Harkon Haakonson said:
    These last few posts :lol:

Few things beat seeing the adorable resident American teenagers in petty quarrels and then Densetsu to further bully them. Only Docm is missing... *sniff*
    and you and ambalon for extra effect
Back
Top Bottom