Recent content by VonBlackhardt

1. VonBlackhardt

Ehh refunded it.

They shouldn't have released it in this state. The EA argument is embarrassing.
    Here's a list of games that had amazing early access runs/launched in EA in a way less embarrassing state than this.

Superhot
    Hades
    Risk of Rain 2
    Divinity: Original Sin 1&2
    Blackwake
    AudioSurf 2
    Darkest Dungeon
    Dead Cells (ish)
    PUBG
    Slay the Spire

And out of all of those, only two of those games were more than $40, and none of them took 8 years to develop.

I get it, you're fans of the game. I'm a fan too - I really can't wait for this game to in a good place - but the reality is that they should have just pulled a Last Oasis. What's going on is literally nothing shy of a short-sighted cash grab.
  2. VonBlackhardt

SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

I don't know why you even bother to wait for nightfall, your dudes just immediately get spotted by every enemy that you step within 40 meters of, and start eating javelins on impact.

Seriously - how does that even make sense, from a strategic standpoint?
    Bandit Logistics guy: "Alright, we've set up the hideout.We should plan our defenses."
    Bandit Captain: "...How many javelins do we have lying around?"
    BLG: "Literally only Javelins, captain. Not a single sword or axe to be found anywhere in the camp."
    BC: "Brilliant.We will set up installments of about 6 men, replete with javelins, standing out in the open. We shall further instruct our men that should they hear screaming and the clashing of blades from any of these groups, they are NOT to go over there, under any circumstances."
    BLG: "With all due respect, Captain... that's... dumb."
    BC: "I know. But it will somehow totally work. We've put out a sign banning anyone with any combat experience or proper armor and weapons from entering the hideout. Oh, and I put our store hours from 8PM to 5AM. That'll fool them!"
  3. VonBlackhardt

Do you have your units ranked appropriately? Like you have heavy infantry at the top of your party. If you do then it might be a bug with the EA.
    The peasants literally at the bottom. That occurred to me as well, so I tried it with various positions in the unit list.
  4. VonBlackhardt

I have a fully competent army replete with veteran warriors and trained fighters. It's really annoying to enter a hideout and see that my tactically inclined character has selected the finest peasants and lowest-tier infantry to accompany them up against hardened fighters. Pardon my language...
Back
Top Bottom