Recent content by Von_Krieg

1. Von_Krieg

VC Reforged Mods: Design your own features!

Some kind of Freelancer-type feature, that would allow you to join another lord's army would be great.
  2. Von_Krieg

Freelancer Born to Serve ( B2S 1.0.0a ) In development

Would it be possible to install this mod not for Vanilla Warband, but on Viking Conquest or WF&S?
  3. Von_Krieg

Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kraggrim said:
    Eh? The gameplay would be pretty much the same with it, you stand in a shield wall and poke dudes with a sharp stick when they get close. In fact using this feature would remove gameplay options: commanding other troops in battle and choosing when and where to fight battles.
    I doubt that adding that as a feature would remove anything form gameplay, after all it would be just an extra dialog option. :razz:
    You join Jarl/Earderman's shieldwall to gain reputation/experience and after you become famous and make enough money you command your own troops. That was present in Brytenwalda, plus it would be rather historically accurate and would add a lot of immersion to the game. Oh well.
  4. Von_Krieg

Any chance of some kind of "freelancer" option being to the game? Ability to join jarls/earlderman's army would add a lot to the immersion and historical accuracy. I know other people's mods can't be added to VC for legal/copyright reasons, but is there any chance of this appearing in any future patches? Game is kind of lacking in terms of gameplay without it, at least for me.
  5. Von_Krieg

I noticed that a lot of villages that belong to Christian Saxon kingdoms have majority of Pagan population there... Is that a bug? I can see how some Saxons living in remote areas could still worship Woden in 800s, but I doubt there were that many villages that had majority of their population as Pagan. And that's almost every Saxon village that I've encountered.
  6. Von_Krieg

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

So here are my 5 cents:
    1) Add Freelancer. It would be immersive, realistic and would allow new characters to boost up their physical stats, especially given how there are barely are any outlaws to hunt.
    2) Ability to land with your ships on a coast line, or an ability to chose to defend the coast-line from the enemy ships.
    3) Two-handed axes (I'm pretty sure they existed at the time)
    4) Better face/armor/clothing models. Or just import some from Brytenwalda or any other mod, for these ones just look silly and break the immersion. I can't take my Jarl seriously if he looks like Robotnik from Sonic.
  7. Von_Krieg

Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Ivan Khan said:
    Von_Krieg said:
    Is there a way to leave army without losing equipment, but without deserting either? I want to keep the equipment, but I want to have good relations with the faction I'm fighting with.

if you take the equipment and put it somewhere (I.E. in a chest, household items, or with companion) it will not go back. So, you can change your equipment. Just if you use the same item it will take that, even if you changed it.
    And where can I find such chests? I don't own any fiefs as of now, is there some storage area where you could store your equipment?
  8. Von_Krieg

Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Is there a way to leave army without losing equipment, but without deserting either? I want to keep the equipment, but I want to have good relations with the faction I'm fighting with.
  9. Von_Krieg

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Definitely doing my first playthrough as a viking.
    Unfortunately, Slavs were not included, but could I chose my character to have Slavic origins? Like a mercenary from Rus who takes part in raiding?
  10. Von_Krieg

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Wait, so its coming out today for early access? Sounds grim! I can't wait till I get to raid some Nothumbrian monasteries..  :twisted:
Back
Top Bottom