Recent content by Von Winterfeld

1. Von Winterfeld

SP - General Sea travel and trade

We've been needing sea travel since Warband! I second this suggestion!
  2. Von Winterfeld

SP - General Add Boats

It would be really nice to have naval transport routes. Deep winter should discourage campaigning as well, especially in the north.
  3. Von Winterfeld

Resolved 1.55 F3 Battle Commands Missing Labels

Good to hear ^^ You could try setting the post label to Solved, not sure if that's possible.
    Tried but couldn't figure it out! Someone's very kindly closed it for me! :smile:
  4. Von Winterfeld

Full body sliders mod had overwritten Native Strings - problem solved by reverifying.
  5. Von Winterfeld

Works fine for me. Trying veryfing the game files, maybe your modules are somehow affected?
    I'd just downloaded all the game files again but I'll give it a try.
  6. Von Winterfeld

7. Von Winterfeld

Resolved Lycaron Lighting/Texture Glitch?

On latest version of Windows 10 version 2004, up to date GPU (Nvida 1660 Ti) drivers. Running Kaspersky AV software.
    LZKldw1.png
  8. Von Winterfeld

Lord on horseback & infantry formation

I've noticed that if a lord is on horseback but treated as infantry, when you issue an order to the infantry, he joins the infantry battleline but then any formation change for the infantry uses the cavalry spacing! e1.41.
  9. Von Winterfeld

Resolved [QUEST] Army of Poachers duplicated dialogue options

Same but on 1.41.
    b8oAj4C.png

Version e1.41
  10. Von Winterfeld

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Sounds great! Can't wait to update and try tonight!
  11. Von Winterfeld

The value of Castles vs Towns

You win a prize for appropriately using a word I don't think I've ever heard used before.
    Cheers!
  12. Von Winterfeld

Cant earn charm early in the came in 1.3.1

Lesbosisles is right. Destroying bandit hideouts is a quick way to earn charm experience. It's also a good way to pick up warhorses if you hit a big hideout and clear it.
  13. Von Winterfeld

The value of Castles vs Towns

I think the simulation of sieges isn't correct either, at the moment. The AI can summon up huge armies of 600-1200 men and overwhelm a castle or town garrison of 200-400 men with ease. If there isn't a multiplier advantage for being behind fortifications, there should be! If a town has 150 garrison soldiers and 250-300 militia, they should be able to hold off an attacking force of twice their size since they will have the interior lines for movement, be fighting from behind walls and able to enfilade attackers with archery and war machines.
  14. Von Winterfeld

Beautiful Landscapes

Thumbs up!
Back
Top Bottom