Recent content by Volvagius

1. Resolved Workshop being deleted after changing type of workshop, then being in war with that faction

as a follow up batannia declared war on the aserai and the brewery i bought there (didnt switch production) also disappeared.
  2. Resolved Workshop being deleted after changing type of workshop, then being in war with that faction

Summary: I was a battania merc and set up a very nice workshop in jacqualn. I changed it to an olive press from whatever it was before. Later in the game batannia went to war with vlandia. Usually when this happens I see my workshop in my clan info show as under sequestration. This time though...
  3. In Progress Graphic glitch replacing clan and other banners with a creepy face

I found a related post and deleting the Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages folder and revalidating the files seems to work so far. I havent gotten the memory crash since, still need to test a few more times to make sure that or the creepy faces doesn't come back.
    Edit: It ran fine the first 3 times, then it crashed again when I zoomed out fast. no faces though. I checked resource monitor and the bannerlord process has 38,318,792kb committed, which seems like it might be a little too high. The process also doesnt close out after submitting the crash report, but that may be a different bug.
  4. In Progress Graphic glitch replacing clan and other banners with a creepy face

Summary: This is on 1.6.2 beta with no mods in singleplayer. After continuing a save game occasionally clan banners showing on towns in the world map and on the encyclopedia will be replaced with a creepy face. This is sometimes a odd color, sometimes a normal face color. If I load the save game...
Back
Top Bottom