• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Volvagius

1. In Progress Graphic glitch replacing clan and other banners with a creepy face

I found a related post and deleting the Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages folder and revalidating the files seems to work so far. I havent gotten the memory crash since, still need to test a few more times to make sure that or the creepy faces doesn't come back.
    Edit: It ran fine the first 3 times, then it crashed again when I zoomed out fast. no faces though. I checked resource monitor and the bannerlord process has 38,318,792kb committed, which seems like it might be a little too high. The process also doesnt close out after submitting the crash report, but that may be a different bug.
  2. In Progress Graphic glitch replacing clan and other banners with a creepy face

Summary: This is on 1.6.2 beta with no mods in singleplayer. After continuing a save game occasionally clan banners showing on towns in the world map and on the encyclopedia will be replaced with a creepy face. This is sometimes a odd color, sometimes a normal face color. If I load the save game...
Top Bottom