Recent content by VolsungaSaga

1. [Modding Question][1.4.3] Trying to add my own CampaignBehavior, need some tips

Hello, I made a little mod called Changeable Body Sliders , for the purpose of allowing you to change your character's weight and build. My next step is to have a campaign behavior that sets every Hero's body properties (that is, build and weight) to some calculated value based on their skills...
  2. In Progress [1.4.3] Crash after invoking console.clear in Dev Console

Hello, There's a crash that happens whenever you use the console.clear command in the Developer Console. Tested it with the Bannerlord.exe hooked up to Visual Studio 2019 (as recommended and explained by that modding guide here ), although it also happens when you use the vanilla launcher from...
  3. Resolved [1.4.3] Crash Reporter Bug -- False "ran out of disk memory" Error Message

Hey, Whenever I've tried to submit a crash report via Taleworlds' crash reporting utility, I receive an error message claiming that I've run out of disk memory, even though I have at least a hundred gigabytes of space left between both of my hard disks. I'll try to remember to post a picture...
  4. Need More Info i have a negative -433 influences is this a bug ?

Aye, it doesn't make much sense. Most nobility would be sociopathic enough to view raiding a village as just another tactic of war. It would make sense to reduce relation with more upstanding sorts, though.
  5. Need More Info [videos] Sturgian Hunter guarding Raganvad in prison

Yeah, we really ought to be able to ask where people are like in Warband. It felt a bit more immersive as opposed to conjuring your Omniscient UI and telepathically determining someone's location.

However, the Sturgian guarding his own king could make sense if you consider that Raganvad is regarded as a fell-handed, cruel king that knows how to punish, but not how to reward. It may be that the Sturgian thinks better of his new liege than his old one.
  6. Need More Info Skinny male Characters

I've heard this has something to do with the food you eat. Maybe try filling your food stocks with nothing but beef?
  7. Horse-back archery almost unbeatable

I'm pretty sure this sort of horseback archery was one of the reasons Genghis Khan was able to stretch his Khanate so far. Maybe you should pack some light cavalry or some horse archers of your own to counter them.
  8. Some thoughts and critiques from a professional game developer and ex-modder of M&B/Warband.

This list is great, but I'd like to add a few things:

QUESTS/EVENTS/MECHANICS:
    • Expanded townsfolk rumors to mention recent conquests, political decisions, and their opinion about it.
    • If you get caught in a lawbreaking quest, you can resist arrest (either fight or run) or bribe your way out of it (Roguery, Trade, Charm).
    COMBAT:
    • You are no longer able to hold 'alt' to bring up an icon of an enemy formation in the field unless you have line of sight to them, or have a really high Scouting skill.
  9. [BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Hey guys. I've made a repository for us to use as an issue tracker. It might be better than using the forums. Check it out:

https://github.com/VolsungaSaga/Unofficial-Bannerlord-Bug-Reporting-Repo
  10. One face?

It is a bit easy to miss. If you go to the "entire face" section of the char creator, there's a small little box with some arrows next to it. Should be a number in that box. You can click the arrows to cycle through face textures. There are a couple, though they're quite a bit subtler than last time.
  11. One face?

There's quite a few face textures to choose from, if that's what you're asking. The rest of the faces you know and love can be created via the char creator sliders. I've made some delightfully doofy characters in it so far.
  12. Unofficial Bannerlord Bug Reporting Repository

I just found this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...eport-bugs-to-prevent-duplicate-posts.396782/

I should've looked harder for something like that, but I think having a proper issue tracker is a better idea in the long run. TaleWorlds might have something planned for that, though.
  13. Bug In Pen Cannoc

Any attempt to accept a quest from the town of Pen Cannoc characters from the main interface put me in a perpetual loading screen, like the sea raider camp bug. I can still participate in the tournaments and walk around the town, is anyone else experiencing this?

Psst. I've got this cool repository for reporting these issues. Check it out : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...l-bannerlord-bug-reporting-repository.397862/
  14. Unofficial Bannerlord Bug Reporting Repository

Hello, just made an account here. I heckin' love this game so far. However, as with any computer program of non-trivial complexity, it's got quite a few bugs. Therefore, by the power vested in me by nobody in particular, I have taken the liberty of making a Github repository to record all bugs...
Back
Top Bottom