Recent content by Volshen

1. The Wolfpack_Den | Officially relaunched!

Please bring Wolfpack Arms Race back  :party:
  2. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Gibby Jr said:
    remove 8v8
  3. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Please no. 6v6 is so much better for mm, leave 8v8 for your competitive trainings.
    Beeing able to play match after match at prime time without waiting 25 mins in case you miss a queue is a huge plus. Currently there is usually at least 1 match going on from 13 pm gmt till 1 am. Making it 8v8 will probably reduce playable time to 15 - 23.
  4. Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Mynes said:
    Higher ranks get penalised more than lower ranks for losing a match
    Not sure it was a good idea.
  5. Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

I hoped it would be in 5v5 format, but anyway extremely happy to see it.
    Thanks!  :party:
  6. [WSC2] Signups & Introduction - Prizepool 500€ and growing!

Charlini said:
    Volshen said:
    Sad to see this format back, last edition barely had any (1, if i'm not mistaken) competitive matches.
    Again, is there a point for lower lvl teams to sign up, get rekt in 2 matches and happily wait half a year for the next tournament?

Last WSC, we had a group stage seeded where lower seeded teams had the chance to earn a spot in a knockout stage, scrimming or setting in effort to beat a 'stronger' team in paper, like it has to happen in every competition if they wanna play all the matches. The only difference with a ladder stage, is that our tournament is shorter, so teams that get eliminated "early", get to play 3-4 matches instead of 6-7. The tournament takes less time to be hosted, there were lot of interesting competitive matches with the teams that earned their respective spots at the knockout stage and the teams that were eliminated were granted the chance to keep playing through WSC B, which was like a knockout stage for the teams that fell during group stage compensating that 'lack' of matches that you're speaking about. I don't mind criticism but at least check how we ran it last year, lot of these teams you described requested WSC B to happen as they enjoyed the first stage of the tournament and wanted to keep playing it even after being eliminated.

-Ruleset is yet to be developed, but the format's gonna be the same, and initially we plan on doing the same final/bronze match 3-maps show.
    Ops, my fault, I thought u had 4 teams group with elimination after 2 loses. Then yes, sorry, most teams played 4 matches, which is more or less fine.
    Considering WSC B: u started it only after the Grand Final. I don't know how teams, that participated there, felt, but noone else was interested in it. Ofc it takes time, but maybe consider running it right after group stage?

About interesting competitive matches - here you have to believe me; since I didn't play in WSC, I probably watched every stream there was, and I for sure remember spamming a lot about one-sided matches during group stage. Then I was said to wait for knockouts, **** would get intense there. But no, it unfortunately didn't.

And what's going on with all admins beeing from 1 team?
  7. [WSC2] Signups & Introduction - Prizepool 500€ and growing!

Sad to see this format back, last edition barely had any (1, if i'm not mistaken) competitive matches.
    Again, is there a point for lower lvl teams to sign up, get rekt in 2 matches and happily wait half a year for the next tournament?
    SirAlecks said:
    We will be using last year's format
    Does it mean 3 maps are back?

But good luck with running it. It's heartbreaking to see Warband almost dead, maybe WSC can bring some life to it.
  8. [WBL] Qualifiers & Fixtures [Round 1 & 2] | Start: 30/04 Deadline: 06/05

If you wanted to be sure that top teams don't face each other before semi-final, then you could have made a 24 teams tournament (if i'm not mistaken, it was possible to get that number of teams), and have 8 top seeded teams go straight into 2nd round. That way most new teams would at least have 2 matches played.
    Or have a double elimination. But I doubt ppl here like it  :smile:

Apollo~ said:
    This tournament is more serious, seems like its supposed to create a better finals and semi-finals etc... rather than no offence not so good teams getting to the semi or quarters without deserving it.

The next tournament can cater for all players of all skill levels but this one should be fine, it is short anyway right? so after the 5 weeks we can host another more 'fun' tourney.
    I doubt anyone consider this tournament WNL or ECS level.
  9. [WBL] Qualifiers & Fixtures [Round 1 & 2] | Start: 30/04 Deadline: 06/05

After looking at the bracket again, it looks like every quarter of it has 1 top team, 1 complete underdog and 2 decent teams. Were you really that lucky to get it from 1st try?  :shifty:
  10. [WBL] Qualifiers & Fixtures [Round 1 & 2] | Start: 30/04 Deadline: 06/05

Ciiges said:
    That's on purpose, it'd be stupid if for example lets say FT knocked Unity out in round one and we'd face Balestra in finals...

I do think however that there should be some switching around.
    Then why does ruleset say that Qualifiers are completely randomized, if it's not?
  11. [WBL] Qualifiers & Fixtures [Round 1 & 2] | Start: 30/04 Deadline: 06/05

What a lucky coincidence, that none of top teams face each other in 1st and 2nd round (except maybe Unity-Wonwokie)  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Anyway, good luck to everyone :smile:
  12. Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Bring it back in 5v5 format BlessRNG
  13. Native Fantasy League [NFL] Sign ups!

Name: Volshen
    ID: 350141 338784
    Main Class: Archer
    Second Class: Inf
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071071308
    TaleWorlds: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=199223
    Interested in leading a team?: No
    Would you mind/Do you want to call for your team even if you aren't the captain?: I don't want to
  14. [WNL6] Suggestions

Ascarion said:
    Erm, I think you're not right here... :fruity:

His sentence was mentioned to Maximou and the dll story.. :dead:
    Oh, sorry then  :ohdear:
  15. [WNL6] Suggestions

Caius IV said:
    Yeah you're right, I understand. The problem is the fact that here, there's no way to prove the fact that he was trying to cheat.
    I believe you are not right here.
    There is a prove that he used unallowed modification. On the other hand, there is no way to prove that he didn't try to cheat. Even if Graf didn't share information with his team, he still had it for himself.
    I thought that changing match result to 0-12 by admin team would be more than understandable, but fair play by SK for not taking it.
Back
Top Bottom