Recent content by vladro68

1. Resolved Invisible wife

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? The save you have provided is not public. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Hi,
    I uploaded invisible_wife.sav to repository above.
    Also completely shared google drive's link (sorry it was my fail):
  2. Resolved Invisible wife

In the tavern where you sell the prisoners
    Unfortunately it doesn't work. After release she again located in Ortysia, but still invisible.
  3. Resolved Invisible wife

I just tried and yes indeed it doesn't seem to exist anymore...
    I have tried another command that should do it tho (funny note, I tried it on myself and it duplicated my character lol)

Example :

Or maybe it's the opposite I can't remember, if it doesn't work then you know you need to switch the two names =_=
    Then you can just release her, I think it shouldn't impact on your relationship with her, but just in case save your game
    Successfully captured her, but don't see any option to release...
  4. Resolved Invisible wife

You should note that the link you shared requests an authorization in order to download its content, maybe you should make it public.

Also in the meanwhile I may have a workaround for your bug so you can get your wife back, I haven't tested it tho.

- Enable cheats (Documents => Mount and Blade II Bannerlord => Configs => open engine_config.txt and edit "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1")

- Go in game, load your save, open the console by pressing CTRL + ² (or CTRL + SHIFT + ~ it depends on your keyboard layout), then write :

Example :

I found this solution here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/companion-stuck-in-unreachable-area.414059/
    Thanks for help, did it.
    Infirst, developers console opens by Alt + ~ now.
    Insecond it doesn't work because of ... Unknown command eror. Tried campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement Ira | Seonon and Campaign.Teleport_Hero_To_Settlement Ira | Seonon ...
  5. Resolved Invisible wife

This is my sad story, I meet Ira when she travelled to Lycaron and proposed to marriage. Sure, she agreed. Then found Rhagaea and she blessed us. After the marriage Ira was last seen in... Ortysia. What the ****, why Ortysia??? Where is common sense and logic??? Important note: at the moment...
  6. Resolved "This Kingdom Decision is not relevant" Bug

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Done
  7. Resolved "This Kingdom Decision is not relevant" Bug

Got the same problem. Any captured town\castle can't be awarded, but vote pops up every day.

No mods, no cheats and the same staff.

Seems I detected the root cause of this isuue. It happens when I don't partisipate in vote first time (just do nothing). Then all towns\castels captured from the same fractiion become to "broken" and vote generates every day in cycle. In case of any fief captured from the different fraction votes work correctly.
  8. Resolved Vote after siege bug

Got the same problem. Any captured town\castle can't be awarded, but vote pops up every day.

No mods, no cheats and the same staff.

Seems I detected the root cause of this isuue. It happens when I don't partisipate in vote first time (just do nothing). Then all towns\castels captured from the same fractiion become to "broken" and vote generates every day in cycle. In case of any fief captured from the different fraction votes work correctly.
  9. Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

Big thanks for you, guys!
    TaleWorlds, please support translator's team!
  10. Resolved The game is crashing while any battle in 1-2 minutes

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it? You can review the patch notes via the link below.

I know it looks strange, but I solved the issue by myself via starting the Steam application as Administrator. :smile:
    Seems it was any local problem related to security on the host.
  11. Need More Info Game crash on loading save. - corrupted save

The same ****.
    Have the last working save (few hours ago). All the latest saves are corrupted (game crashes while loading).

UPD
    FIXED
  12. Resolved The game is crashing while any battle in 1-2 minutes

Bug Description: The game is crashing while any battle in 1-2 minutes How To Reproduce The Bug: - start any battle - after the 1-2 minutes of battle game doesn't react on keyboard\mouse then crashes How Often The Bug Occurs: At least in each second battle. Usually - each battle. Save...
Back
Top Bottom