Recent content by Vladi12

1. Perks system

Scouting is pretty good TBH. As with all skills, it has some duds that could be replaced with better perks, or perks could be increased from 2% to something a it more substantial but scouting is still better then most skills. The benefit of keen sight and uncanny insight for the party leader are very good and worth taking it on your MC. You can do reticules?? ... crazy things like take a full faction hostage forever or execute everyone but keep just the leader your prisoner forever and use thier land as a forced recruitment troop farm forever.

I think Bow is pretty good perk wise, the other ranged are okay, but the melee needs some more useful stuff and not nonsense like +2% damage when you kill everything in 1-2 hits anyways. Also, you can have zero skills in melee and they work fine too, not sure if TW will ever overhaul that so you need skill to actually swing weapons effectively or not.
    Thanks for your reply and input.
    Took a second look at scouting and i must agree. it's actually not that bad. While it's almost entirely qol and non-combat tree it's actually quite loaded with nice little things that actually MC can use. Same goes with Leadership, for different reasons.

The weapons perks are very average for MC i think, especially as you said with the 1-2 hits regardless. Think being able to captain some formation would make them appealing enough.

Suppose i'll give it a one last go with the emphasis on leading my captains rather than keeping them as extra muscles, governors and caravan masters.
  2. Perks system

Hey, Came back playing bannerlord now that quite a few advancements has been made and i'm glad to see that the most the perks are more or less implemented and functional. However there are few things that really confuse me. 1. Abundance of Captain and Governor perks. I mean they seem cool and...
Back
Top Bottom