Recent content by Vjeffae

1. Vjeffae

use of itcf_horseback_overswing_right_onehanded and its left counterpart

So, I've been wondering what this flag in header_item does. It seems deprecated. Does it make overswing available only on the considered side or is it linked to a specific animation (like itcf_overswing_spear or itcf_thrust_musket) that would be in this case missing? I am investigating this...
  2. Vjeffae

Comprehensive List Of Module.ini commands

I feel that a full list with explanation was lacking. There was a bit of info here, a bit there, but in no way a full one. This is what I am trying to do right now. Still a wip, fell free to step in to correct me or complete data. I) Module general parameters 1) Versions...
  3. Vjeffae

Module.ini list of commands?

I know there are a few references here and there, but none are exhaustive. I'll try it when I find the the time
  4. Vjeffae

Module.ini list of commands?

Hi, I've been looking for a list of things in module.ini that we can use. So far I couldn't find any exhaustive listing. Is there any? while messing around with an hex editor, looking for strings that I can make sens of, ( I am no hacker but in the past it gave me a lot more option while...
  5. Vjeffae

23rd (Royal Welch Fusiliers) Regiment of Foot

Is the regiment is still active? The link to the colonel steam account does not tell if it exist or not.
  6. Vjeffae

Source Code (module system)

That's something i would like too. It would make the things a bit smoother to be able to look inside it.
  7. Vjeffae

Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

Doesn't look like it. There is no answer from neither of the supports of taleworlds or nvidia.
  8. Vjeffae

nope, it's not. And i hoped for this too when i bought it
  9. Vjeffae

+1 here,

I would love to play it on the shield tablet, and adding more devices would just be great.
    Also -1 to the mod support, even a reduced version.
Back
Top Bottom