Recent content by Virtuosho

1. Virtuosho

MP Captain

just come play conquerors blade, so much better than this piece of **** game and f uck head develeopers
  2. Virtuosho

Is TW the worst video game company in the world?

for MONTHS people were screaming that mp was dying, and telling TW the exact simple reasons why, and how to fix it and save the game

Ignored
  3. Virtuosho

Is TW the worst video game company in the world?

So I left this game when they changed archers bow timing and javelin throwing about 6 months ago pretty much punching every player in the **** who had invested thousands of hours into mastering the skill. When this game came out, it was the best game i'd ever played in my life, the first few...
  4. Virtuosho

Siege was dead and this last update killed Captain

The ranged units classes were completely destroyed and made useless, they are slow in shooting and very inaccurate, if they were kinda "meh" before the update now they are plain bad and no one is using them.

The skirmish units that throw axes, javelins, pilas, spears etc, also got super slow and innacurate. I remember I used to have fun throwing stuff at my enemy now forget it. I can't hit someone standing in front of me standing still, its easier for me to land a hit by doing a 360 no scope with a bow than with a throwing axe or pila

This is what killed the game, nobody plays anymore, and thjey wont come back, all the time everyone committed to getting their timing right were ****ed over

When this patch happened i couldn't play the game anymore, and now i don't want to, because it just feels broken

Everyone should come play conquerors blade instead, it's the co op version of bannerlord and so much better in everywhere, on top of that has an open map like bannerlord and is an mmorpg.
  5. Virtuosho

TW is quiet

Conquerers Blade open map is the mmorpg co op game people want Bannerlord to be, pity CB combat sucks compared to Bannerlord.
  6. Virtuosho

Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

lol why would you complain about people leaving unit banks?

It's a terrible strategy, means the rest of your team is 4v5 for troop squads and manning poinst, and if enemy cav spots your troop you're ****ed.

Bad players use troop banks, and good players beat them for using such a dumb strategy.

Leave it in, so idiots can keep getting owned, if people are abusing the system because they're selfish idiots and don't want to play as a team mate (a lot of these on the east asia servers) just allow people to report them, then ban them.
  7. Virtuosho

When was the first time you ever played mount&blade

2005, and I was blown away by the gameplay, open world, everything about it felt 10 years ahead of it's time

Really surreal experience, anyone remember the black knights?
  8. Virtuosho

TW is quiet

they're too busy playing conquerers blade

(like most of their former playerbase)
  9. Virtuosho

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

So two points- one, you're continuing to make yourself look immature, rather than the OP. If you don't get why, its because, regardless of his opinion of the issue at hand, he's committed himself to discussing it rationally and reasonably pending an admin response.

Second, there's a relevant statement from NA that applies to this situation- "Facts don't care about your feelings". Ebdanian is not taking screenshots of his own games and saying "I'm doing bad muhh class is bad", which is what you're accusing him of doing. He's pulling statistics from the entire competitive communities of NA and EU to compare win rates, while utilizing the statistics TW itself provides. When matched up against this, no matter how strongly you may feel about the issue, your argument basically boils down to "well it feels fine to me", but you have yet to refute any of the assertions made in the OP.

The guy wrote, actually wrote, this

" The Glaive, as I have already stated, is not very good in cav v cav"

He's ****ing terrible, has no idea. Not a single other person on the forum posts as often, or as incorrectly as this guy.
  10. Virtuosho

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

Kinda disappointing to have one of the few representatives of the East Asia community act this way to be honest. The forums (at least in the English section) are dominated by NA/EU voices, so commentary from our SA/OCE/EA brethren can possess a far greater impact by providing the viewpoint of their respective communities. Rather than contribute to the discussion at hand, you pull the same internet tactic that got old in 2006, by jumping in, saying everything discussed is wrong, and flaming the OP.

I never said everything discussed is wrong, just what EdbdafsdnAdmiral says. Has no ****ing clue, would give up the game and cry in their bed all day if they ever played EA. Seems really really **** at the game, and writes 5000 word essays trying to convince themselves they're not just really ****, but instead just looks like that guy that blames the controller for their ineptitude, but like, goes on forums to complain that it's the controller, and keeps on going, for months on end, absolutely clueless that they're just ****house, starting to just feel sorry for them. Is there a block/ignore button?
  11. Virtuosho

There is a member of my competitive team currently living in Korea, and he has confirmed that the quality of play is lower there than it is here.

If he's a member of any team you're on of course he's going to be **** at the game and a liar.
  12. Virtuosho

Keep Getting Logged Out Please Advise

same issue here, been having login issues for last 72 hours.
  13. Virtuosho

Other than horse archer, what about Khuzait is on par with other factions. Please explain to me.

Spear infantry with mace is very effective heavy inf

Sickle/Shield rabble is a real decent unit in the right hands

Khan Guard is one of the strongest units in the game

Maybe east asia server just more talented player base
  14. Virtuosho

In Progress login failed error for multiplayer

now the game is logging me out when in the que for captain mode for SE asia servers
  15. Virtuosho

1.5 MP captain feedback on archer issues

So weird that TW nerfs Archers/Javs for no real reason, making the class / section of the game unplayable

And does nothing for menv infantry which are clearly too fast / too strong / menvop

Also the units going into loose fomration and stuck there if u get on a horse has ruined captain mode

TW don't seem to give a **** tho, i'm sure they'll nerf some other random thing next patch, and buff another thing already op

I just wish i knew how the **** they come up with their decisions, it's like they roll a dice and go "5, HORSES GET WINGS"
Back
Top Bottom