Recent content by viridiancity

1. MP [Suggestion+BugFix] Re-Enable Command Spam In Multiplayer

¿

The only effect it has is stopping the obnoxiousness of the spam, not its AI gameplay effects

Not true on both counts. For one it is a hilarious tool for communication, and I have never seen it it used obnoxiously. It's great when a player begins to spam, and other players join in on a mutual understanding for a time. It's fantastic as an improvised taunt between armies. It is a tool with many uses for communication and freedom of expression. Ultimately it is up to us players to mediate interactions between ourselves and use the tools of the game how we see fit !
    On the second, you can't command your units with fine granularity once you are rate limited and hence you cannot micro AI, and your ability to adapt to everchanging situations has been unduly restricted for all of us, for NO GOOD REASON. Bring, back, commands!
  2. HEY! Command spam disabled in latest update D:

I'm not the only one ! Edited Thread post with suggestion+bugfix link

It'll only be a matter of time before they decide VOIP might lead to spam or hard-to-moderate toxicity and smashes that whole idea.
    You say organized battles, or fun memes? Let's listen to the opinions of grumpy sweaty karens instead, and they tell us to remove it!

I don't necessarily care but its interesting to see how quick TW will patch out some meme **** but won't touch the things that matter

Yeah my exact thought. Was anyone crying out for this change?

I know right ?! It broke battle commands as well since when you're rate limited you can't issue new commands. Viva la FOFOFOFOFOMOOMOOVE
    Remember to vote :F
  3. MP [Suggestion+BugFix] Re-Enable Command Spam In Multiplayer

Battle commands appear to be rate limited in the latest patch. Changelog: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/341 Revert this thanks. It's great to be able to use voice spam as a form of taunt and fun with other players at opportune, and inopportune, times. I also suspect this may interfere...
  4. HEY! Command spam disabled in latest update D:

What GIVES ?! This is literally the best aspect of multiplayer. Revert the change! Edit: Vote here tototooooo https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-bugfix-re-enable-command-spam-in-multiplayer.416190/
  5. [REQ] Mech mod

Yea but X: You just have to have a mech mod on a more advanced engine. And you know . . . you can buy really good pc's for around 1k now. Not that it'd run crysis on high but still.

My comment about mods for different games was in the way you see the same IP being modded for a bunch of different engines. For instance a MW mod being made for another game other than crysis and M&B. . . it'd just be awfully redundant.
  6. [REQ] Mech mod

Guys, seriously, come on. A MW is being made for Crysis, we don't need 50 different mods for 50 different games.

Why can't you leave it at Crysis? It'll do better justice to the MW world than this engine(arguably ever) can. Not to bash M&B or anything, but I hope you see my point.
  7. Loose shields.

Any sort of decent fighter in the middle of any sort of war or battle wouldn't let his shield arm go limp halfway through a sword fight, infact he'd be holding it somewhat tensely, waiting for a moment it's needed.
  8. (0.952) That's not fair!! I cannot win in a meelee fight

He spawned outside of the walls, you'll either have to cheat or find a way to glitch out of them(run against the walls and you might find them).

It's a known thing =o

Also archers are frigging annoying =|
  9. Attack direction Problem ?

Stirrup*

*chimes out
  10. Version 0.951 Bug reports

Ah, just a small grammar thing in 0.950 (haven't tried 951, seeing the graphic problems and the save incompatibility, I'm not too keen on upgrading).

In the scene where Firentis is complaining about Nizar, there is a grammar mistake concerning his and her, where it uses her instead of his. I can't remember which paragraph or part in the conversation tree it was anymore, but it's there. I was around the Kingdom of Rhodoks when the conversation happened, I think =p.
  11. Few notes.

Just so you know, I encountered a fatal 'assertion error' after spending some time taking over a nord castle. This happened after the rhodoks jipped me and stole a castle I had just conquered(it was a 'WHAT!?' moment) There is also a bug where if you start a new game, and press 'back' on the...
  12. Are there any completed mods for version 0.89

Sorry, but I have to say that most people in this thread are too busy taking the piss out of everyone else(namely the thread poster). The first page of replies were way too negative.

And I have to ask, who's compensating for something? Because the blame for the 'negativity' lies on everyone, not just the 'guy who started the thread'.

Oh, and this one can be negative too, if you want. But that is so totally not my intention.

Edit: Absolutely off topic, too.
  13. Windowed mode.

I did before, tried again and turns out there is a sort of windowed mode.

I mustn't have noticed that. . .

Thanks, I guess =P.
  14. Windowed mode.

Yes, windowed mode. I just wanted to point out that it doesn't take heed of the resolution you set, it auto's to a very small window on launch. And is quite annoying =>. Is it possible to fix this or should this be posted in the suggestion forum?
Back
Top Bottom