Recent content by ViriathusTG

1. ViriathusTG

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Knights Order of Aviz
    Clan tag: KOA
    Clan region: EU
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/knights-order-of-aviz-eu.411874/
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): TW: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/viriathustg.399040/ Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aviRiatHus
  2. ViriathusTG

Knights Order of Aviz [EU]

The Knights Order of Aviz was military order made under the Reconquista in Portugal, to fight off the infidels of the Iberian Peninsula! We are an English speaking European clan formed from different communities from Napoleonic Wars, Holdfast and Arma 3. If you would like to get in contact...
  3. ViriathusTG

Quality of life suggestions

Personally my biggest gripe is the constant loading screens that last about a minute each. It's going to get annoying very quickly since it triggers every single time you want to talk to an NPC, enter a town, start a battle, etc.

Is it too much to ask that we can just see a character portrait instead of the game loading in half a level with him and his buddies behind him, fully animated?
    Completely agree
  4. ViriathusTG

Quality of life suggestions

Hey, I have some suggestions just for quality of life of the game, feel free to also post yours - Like in Warband, when you have a prisoner it shows next to your party number for example 13 + 2 - When you want to give your companion a weapon, then still be able to talk with the companion about...
  5. ViriathusTG

Sea Raider Hideout bugged

Everytime I want to attack a Sea Raider hideout I get stuck on an endless loading screen :/ Thanks for reading
  6. ViriathusTG

LSP Musket Era 3D Art Ultimate 17th Century Pack

Thanks you a lot for this pack! :smile:
  7. ViriathusTG

Permission of usage of certain L'Aigle skins

I'm to no use with the Spanish as I had most of it done by a person called Raul. But I could be to use for the portuguese units! If he hasnt made them all yet...
  8. ViriathusTG

Pianist said:
    L'Aigle is everything we can possible imagine in a Napoleonic Warband mod... Why would you even do a mod in the same era? If I were you, I would be greatful, Docm just saved you a lot of work and he did a greater job that you could possibly make, no offense but have you played the mod? Still encouraged to do your own?

Good luck with that.
    As I said when I started I didn't know about L'Aigle, and yes I have played a lot L'Aigle! But I just don't want to stop just because in some months those nations I'm making will be out on a Single Player version. Anyway I didn't get permission to use the skins, so that even more a reason to do it I think. As portuguese I find it a little hard to not be encouraged to make my own country and thank you.
  9. ViriathusTG

New map textures

TeflonVonFancy said:
    Jusek said:
    Can't see any pictures, could you fix them?
    Are you clicking on the spoilers?
    yep
  10. ViriathusTG

I hope he just hasn't seen it :3
  11. ViriathusTG

CPT.Quintus said:
    I'm just questionning why you would make a mod about the Peninsular War using Doc's textures, knowing the fact that the factions involved will be added in a future release of L'Aigle. Wouldn't it be simpler to just wait for that?
    I'm would just like to get permission to use some civilian textures not anymore, and when I started making the research and the first skins for the mod, I didn't know about L'Aigle.
  12. ViriathusTG

Vraelomon said:
    What is it about this thread that's totally screwing my browser?
    My signature is 1920x1080, maybe its that
  13. ViriathusTG

I did two days ago but he hasn't answered :sad:
Back
Top Bottom